Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

professional.lurker

Wow, she is completely obsessed. Car crash compulsive viewing.

She says husband material and I love you.
He says, lots of laughs and giggles. 🤣

I’d put money on the fact she took his cherry 🍒
He’s enjoying the feel of a woman at last and she’s planning the wedding 🤣

I wonder if they speak like they Gram.
Kirsty - “Cup of tea for you my handsome .. #tea #hot #drink”
Penfold - “Thanks babe .. #thanks #grateful #hotbeverage”
#hotbeverage has killed me off 🤣 just because it is 100% the most creative hashtag he could come up with to describe a cup of tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lolling_at_you

A new rhetoric from Kirsty today: there is no pressure to lose weight now.

Could that be because she hasn’t lost any weight for years and has to wheel out 4 year old “before” pictures on a loop to show her 4 stones in 4 years “transformation” and older face? Groundhog Day.

Just doesn’t quit with the Instagramming complete bullshit does she?

She will definitely balloon now she’s got illiterate bollock head to eat out with. Sit back, popcorn out, enjoy the car crash.

Comments are back but are limited so only people that follow her can comment. Narcissist.

Doubt it as she’s not worked for nearly a year.
She’s not done anything for nearly a year so there has been no pressure.

she’s secured the bag in her eyes her life long ambition to be in a realtionship so no need to lose weight now.

which is absolutely up to her but stop with the throw back pics now hun.
Exactly that. Be a happy size 22 larger lady; no problem with that. But stop with the weightloss “motivation” bollocks ....... you can’t lose weight, you eat too much shit ... you’re a little bit lighter than you were 4 years ago .. big deal.

She was definitely only doing all the exercise and obsessive talking stories in order to try and pull. All that to land short bollock head. I’d have kept going until I’d met a decent bloke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

I got with my boyfriend (who is also a baldy but a 6ft3, gorgeous, mentally all there baldy) about a month before his birthday. I think I panic bought him a flask the morning of as I realised I should probably get him something but certainly we did not go all out or even acknowledge we were in a proper relationship until months down the line
Lol, panic bought a flask 😂

I don’t mind a bald man, its just this little short one with the big bird that is rather amusing lol.

6ft 3, well done 👍🏻
I think all men should start with a 6.
Mine is 6ft 1 ... lush 🥳

Gotta be those socks with each other’s faces printed on them

Karma sutra for twats book

A key to each others (parents houses) as a sign of commitment

These mugs because they are a pair of fucking mugs
A key to each other’s parents’ house 🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant 😂😂😂👍🏻

I asked Thirsty earlier how her diet is going and she instantly blocked me. I guess that means not very well then? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
The presents must have been proper shit as no big reveal! 😂😂

She’s been seeing him for 1 month and 6 days and could she be anymore full on? Absolutely batshit crazy.
She’s still got all her declarations of love to the last one on her public Twitter account.
If only she put this much effort into finding a job.

PS - he’s the opposite of handsome 😂
He is not getting away now!

She is crazy. Saying the L word after such a short time is bad enough but to post it on Instagram!!!! If she told him this morning then why did she need to post it?
Because this is not about him but just another thing that Kirsty thinks will make her happy and something that she wants. I think any man who paid her the slightest bit of attention would have been enough for her. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

She’s not in a rush anymore to get to her target weight .....

That’s good Kirsty love because going on your averages you’re likely to hit target in 2060. Keep smashing them goals babe. FFS.

• Haha

User_name_100

I've just found her Instagram. Oh my god. The whole hiding her boyfriend behind an emoji and then giving the big reveal had me howling. She acts like she's 16, I was shocked to know she's in her 30s FFS. They seem perfect for each other though I do wonder if it'll last.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Arseholes swallowed me whole again with the cringe. Is she embarrassed about him or something? Because the only thing she's keeping private is his face (well, she thinks she is, nothing gets past us tattle bastards).

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Classic car crash viewing. I’m glued to it though, so much more entertaining and less irritating that her old three walks and ten workouts a day crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
How can he be a food blogger when he has sushi first time last week...now he’s an expert...bit like Her and relationship advice and weight loss blogger that no one has ever seen

• Haha
If someone posted their undying love to me after about 5 weeks, I'd literally run a mile! "I've said what I wanted to say to you this morning" 😳😳😳 this is a car crash I can't look away from!

• Haha