Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a pic of them together saying ‘miss you’ and a load of cringe #

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a pic of them together saying ‘miss you’ and a load of cringe #
This actually came up on my explore page 🤮 If they aren’t actually together then welcome to the real world at last Kirsty, there’s loads of us who spent months unable to see or spend time with our partners

Reactions: 4
Together forever made me throw up everything I’ve eaten so unlike Kirsty I’ll be expecting a loss tomorrow
As if he isn't there! It's a bleeping mockery for all the people that can't see their loved ones. The Dowlings make their own rules #covidiots#arrogantarseholes#hikirst#howmancaloriesinyourblondieshun#Hopeyourfamilyareallhealthy#twats#ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so full of tit!
He has been with her all weekend and she baked those blondies for him.

• Heart
I'm genuinely asking what the point of her account is now? She occasionally does a shite half arsed promotion of something gifted, it's never heard about again... We get a pic of her before work, the same video with a Starbucks, her breakfast and lunch with calories, no dinners at all anymore, no weigh ins, no workouts and basic radio silence at the weekend?? How can she still list weight loss account in her bio?! She will not be joining the gym next month, she'll just not mention it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe dare isn’t giving her life anymore and she finally collapsed so hasn’t been able to post?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so full of tit!
He has been with her all weekend and she baked those blondies for him.
Deffo ... he’d just gone home so she posted Miss You!! If they’d been apart all weekend she would have been bored and posting obsessively like she used to when she was bored. She definitely had company all weekend

Together forever ? Who puts tht when you’ve been with someone a few weeks .. unless your 16 years old .. a bit weird !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Deffo ... he’d just gone home so she posted Miss You!! If they’d been apart all weekend she would have been bored and posting obsessively like she used to when she was bored. She definitely had company all weekend
Guyzzzz why should she miss out on quality time deep necking mahansum??? I think you’re all missing the point here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzz why should she miss out on quality time deep necking mahansum??? I think you’re all missing the point here!
I reckon she either did see him or didn't because he's close to someone vulnerable 🤔 if she didn't see him I'm certain it was his choice not hers, the needy witch

Reactions: 5
Together forever made me throw up everything I’ve eaten so unlike Kirsty I’ll be expecting a loss tomorrow
The together forever made me cringe. bleeping hell they've been together five minutes. It's really really cringe worthy. Most people would run a mile if a person you've been with for a matter of weeks started saying that.

Reactions: 8
The together forever made me cringe. bleeping hell they've been together five minutes. It's really really cringe worthy. Most people would run a mile if a person you've been with for a matter of weeks started saying that.
You’d also think he was Brad Pitt the way she goes on and on about him. He’s gopping 🤣

Reactions: 4
That dress is far too short that’s why she’s standing like that to make it look longer and her legs look smaller. Someone commented that she looks so skinny 🙄

• Haha
I reckon she either did see him or didn't because he's close to someone vulnerable 🤔 if she didn't see him I'm certain it was his choice not hers, the needy witch
Probably reasoned all tit like ‘we don’t have any vulnerable adults’ you BMI is over 50 hun, you’re vulnerable

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.