Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally just eats the same things over and over. The boredom would bleeping kill me. Would love to know what else she's actually eating. I know she's not showing dinners now but even when she was constantly posting meals she had an entire snack basket in the garage yet supposedly never ate them 😒

Reactions: 6
She literally just eats the same things over and over. The boredom would bleeping kill me. Would love to know what else she's actually eating. I know she's not showing dinners now but even when she was constantly posting meals she had an entire snack basket in the garage yet supposedly never ate them 😒
Leftover Sunday roast that mummy made yesterday. No way is that all she’s eating - tiny lunch like that won’t fill up a 5ft 7 size 22 beast who has been up since 5am.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The life tales of krusty and dan, why does she burn earthing that goes in a pan?

Maybe he didn't want to see her this week. Every weekend he has to take her out for a meal......must be broke at the end of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her dresses are far too short - today’s looks like a shirt and she’s forgotten her bottom half.
I reckon she either did see him or didn't because he's close to someone vulnerable 🤔 if she didn't see him I'm certain it was his choice not hers, the needy witch
She deffo saw him or else she would of posted that she hadn’t and what a saint she was for sticking to the rules

Reactions: 2
Latest post has me in stitches. If she worse something as baggy now and was facing the mirror full on then she would look the same!

Latest post has me in stitches. If she worse something as baggy now and was facing the mirror full on then she would look the same!
‘Just doing what I can, when I can at the moment’ this is what fucks me off, the other month she couldn’t go a day without 3 workerrrttttts, and I bet normal people with jobs and lives who follow her felt inadequate as she’s making out that ‘this is what works for me’. Now she’s got a job and that bleeping fella it’s all forgotten about. She’s sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 7
‘Just doing what I can, when I can at the moment’ this is what fucks me off, the other month she couldn’t go a day without 3 workerrrttttts, and I bet normal people with jobs and lives who follow her felt inadequate as she’s making out that ‘this is what works for me’. Now she’s got a job and that bleeping fella it’s all forgotten about. She’s sad and pathetic.
Its all about mindset babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Its all about mindset babe
Dunno why but she’s made me irrationally angry this morning. The cleverly angled photos and the reusing of photos where she looks like a size 12 but then you see her in that #gifted dress and she looks like she’s literally never lost anything. Urgh.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she pissed me off in lockdown with all her motivational tit about just do a workout ,mindset is everything .. some people are knackered when they get in from work & cant be arsed .. I do all my classes at the gym on a weekend!! Now she’s working she’s justifying herself.. she couldn’t go an hour without working out before .. it’s all me me me !!!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

Her life was finally going to plan but Tier 2 has robbed her of her man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah she pissed me off in lockdown with all her motivational tit about just do a workout ,mindset is everything .. some people are knackered when they get in from work & cant be arsed .. I do all my classes at the gym on a weekend!! Now she’s working she’s justifying herself.. she couldn’t go an hour without working out before .. it’s all me me me !!!
Absolute tit isn’t she.

Reactions: 1
She’s aggravated me too today, I don’t know why today of all days but 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t know how she can call herself a weight loss account when she’s not weighing regularly(probably is but won’t tell us how much she’s gaining because she’s a compulsive liar), she’s not even posting all her meals every day so I assume she isn’t eating well, maybe having takeaways for dinner everyday now she has her own income? And the comparison pictures OMG don’t get me started.
But she’s trying her best... yeah mate ok, some of us have actually worked the whole of lockdown/Covid as key workers, still managed to get workouts in, still lost weight, and don’t have mummy and daddy to help us with our money problems because our pay is so tit but we still have to work because the job market is virtually impossible at the moment.
God and that’s me without kids and without running my own house trying to save while living with parents, I feel for those with kids and a house to run

• Heart
Is this where Kirsty gets her inspiration from? 😂😂😂
🤣
She’s defo a KP fan type

The breakfast, I find it really off putting seeing loads of shite to have for breakfast it would make me want to vomit. Why doesn’t she just have some porridge or toast and jam without all the extra cups of shite.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.