Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone see what was said on her post with the black dress? It had five comments so I went to look and it then said commenting is turned off for this post 🙄
Oh no, I seen that about 15 mins ago and had 4 "looking amazing hun" comments!! Missed it! How childish is she, if someone says something negative (but probably true 😂) why doesn't she address it instead of turning off comments or deleting them?

Reactions: 1

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She is the one covering his face 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she is trying to stir up interest but when last nights photo is viewed over 3600 times and gets 2 likes then I think it’s clear nobody gives a shit!!
It will only show YOU likes from people you follow. To me it has no likes Bcos I don’t follow anyone who’s liked it. So possibly could have more likes tho

BettyBeau

VIP Member
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣
Ha ha reminds me of another well known influencer mmmmmmkay

Dd29

VIP Member
Kirsty standing in her underwear and posting pictures on Instagram makes her a model?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Had a thought earlier there’s a lot of clinics taken on extra staff because they have opened up covid testing centres and I reckon she’s got a job in one of those that’s why she’s not saying what it is because it’s not really what she wants to do and possibly only temporary.