Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱
So want to post pic of him in the comments 😂

It really wouldn’t surprise me if she says to Penfold that she’s taking the pill when she actually isn’t, with the hope that she’ll get pregnant and have him locked in for life
She will 100% try and trap him

Reactions: 1

lolling_at_you

Look at Penfold’s latest cover photo on FB, with his mates Krusty met at the weekend ... he is so short 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Krusty has pulled a little short arse.

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Well every other picture of hers including her shit breakfast has a few hundred so shows that more people that I follow like pics of her food than her pic from last night. Says it all really but Kirsty thinks she is Insta famous and he thinks his girlfriend is a model so they obviously think that people are excited for the big reveal soon! 😂
Bcos On photos it shows you all the likes from everyone but from videos it’s different. Can’t stand the girl so not sticking up for her but the video/pic has over 400 likes actually

Attachments

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I hear you but then I look at his hashtags and........
I clicked on the pic posted but only half is coming up then it freezes .. tell me what I’m missing lol .. help .. I need to know lol

#wow says it all 🤣

They’re now in bed in a Premier Inn eating gifted gnawbles. Comedy gold 🤣
🤣🤣🤣omg I’m so single I’d enjoy premier inn & gnawbles with an egg .. pray for me 🤣

I know each to their own, but he’s so unattractive ... I don’t care what nutritional benefits he has 😂😂😂 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

I wish I could meet an egg to take me to a Premier Inn. What a lucky lass ... who btw is going to balloon as all she does now is eat with her handsome.