Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
Don't think my family would be buying presents after a month.

Peculiar indeed.

Imagine if one of the presents us a pregnancy kit and they reveal that they are having a baby 👶
She’s always on her period it seems unlikely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Member2009

Chatty Member
It will only show YOU likes from people you follow. To me it has no likes Bcos I don’t follow anyone who’s liked it. So possibly could have more likes tho
Well every other picture of hers including her shit breakfast has a few hundred so shows that more people that I follow like pics of her food than her pic from last night. Says it all really but Kirsty thinks she is Insta famous and he thinks his girlfriend is a model so they obviously think that people are excited for the big reveal soon! 😂

• Haha

Rosiejones100

I love them both - very “special” and absolute comedy gold 🤣

Yes! Roll on the wedding 👨🏻‍🦲 🐷

I’m very pleased he had a good day PRAT ICING down at the RANG. Why does a 35 year old man not know that TODAY is one word? Amazing.
You couldn't make it up. I might try a bit of prat icing.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
That dinner looked rank. Would love to know what his family think of her and if she has to stay in the spare room 😂

Rosiejones100

I’d put money 💰 on the fact he still lives with his parents too. Shoot me down if you don’t agree, but a successful man in his mid-30s wouldn’t be on Insta saying “I had sushi with my girlfriend”.

My other half wouldn’t be seen dead on social media, he’s a career man with a brain lol ...

Anyway, I wish them well. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ❤

The caption for this pic has got to be “eh eh ehhhh”, ala Ann from Little Britain 😂
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 🤣

Fuck sake, I seen 6 comments on her Monday motivation post, then it went to 1 as I clicked to see them, then commenting got turned off!!

• Haha