Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
Hahaha I love Kate Lawler. She gets away with it for me because a. She is hilarious and b. Her man is actually hot (but also, bald!) 😹

Ps. I call my cat handsome. I did it way before hinch or Kristy or lawler.

Krusty*^
🤣 yeah tbf the cringe is much less than Kirsty as at least he actually is a handsome!

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes, I mean I’m sure people will still meet up with their bf/gfs but she will get stick if she parades it all over the gram that she is
Yeh defo it will kill her to not post it on the gram but with it being against the rules she would be stupid to!

Rosiejones100

Absolutely right !! I would enjoy her account more if she was honest .. if she’s been piggin out every night on pizza or whatever I’d rather just see it .. plus I’m greedy n love looking at pictures of food 🤣🤣 unless it’s rice cakes & dry chicken !!!
Amen to that x

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wow, she is completely obsessed. Car crash compulsive viewing.

She says husband material and I love you.
He says, lots of laughs and giggles. 🤣

I’d put money on the fact she took his cherry 🍒
He’s enjoying the feel of a woman at last and she’s planning the wedding 🤣

I wonder if they speak like they Gram.
Kirsty - “Cup of tea for you my handsome .. #tea #hot #drink”
Penfold - “Thanks babe .. #thanks #grateful #hotbeverage”
Absolutely

Can’t wait for the wedding

Its_Me

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll tidy herself up when she gets to work because for her first two days she’s not exactly looked work ready. Especially considering she’s just got the job after not doing anything literally all year.
Today’s dress was much better than yesterday’s though. The length and style of the dress actually suited her height and size. From that angle of the photo at least! It may be a different story from the side 🙄

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
She posted a pic of her and her brother and states that he is 6ft 2. She can't be 5ft7 surely as she's pretty close in height to him?

lolling_at_you

Also, finally, lol, Trace watchers her like a hawk. She’s always one of the first people to like all of her posts. Why the chuff is a woman watching her 32 year old daughter so closely?! Absolute oddballs.

Right, have a nice day folks.
I shall be sharing absolutely none of mine on social media 😁

Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱
Everyone will throw up in their mouths when they see him. She’s bigged him up way too much 😂

indigoipswich

I’ve not been blocked so far, I’ll take one for the team and keep an eye out for any unusual behaviour 😂 unsure ho he would know to block me from reading this as my username on IG is very different from Tattle.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Did anyone see what was said on her post with the black dress? It had five comments so I went to look and it then said commenting is turned off for this post 🙄

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I'm absolutely shocked that she hasn't lost loads of followers, or maybe she has. Because she was doing slimming world, then cal counting, then eating whatever she wants 😂