Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It will be something like this 🥱

Are being getting their tits and fillers done during a global pandemic?

25k minus travel = not a lot
I knew those jobs don’t pay a lot but that’s a lot less than the average for London salary!

But hey she’s got a job finally at least. See how long it lasts....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Bollock head is illiterate too 🤣
“You took the photo that why it a great photo”

#isleofWHITE

There is no way he’s had many girlfriends.

No declarations of love to thunder thighs is there. Oops, you’ve played your cards too early Thirsty.

My boyfriend told me last weekend, when I was getting yet another fry up down my neck that I’ve lost weight .... oh and I’ve recently put on 3lbs ... I’m doing it my way guys.

Losing weight isn’t a race ...... Clearly 🤣🤣🤣

PS ... love the skin YOUR in
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My otherhalf will tell me I look great, the gyms paying off, so can you bake us some cakes please 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lolling_at_you

Who did this 😂
Hahahahaha. She obviously took no notice as the next post has the wrong YOUR .... yet again!

I’m going to say it .... if Kirsty ever does manage to lose any weight and get a career going for herself, I can’t see her staying with Daniel. She’s very attractive ... she is! .... she can do better than a short thumb with gingivitis.

oczymlody

VIP Member
Yeah she pissed me off in lockdown with all her motivational shit about just do a workout ,mindset is everything .. some people are knackered when they get in from work & cant be arsed .. I do all my classes at the gym on a weekend!! Now she’s working she’s justifying herself.. she couldn’t go an hour without working out before .. it’s all me me me !!!
Absolute tit isn’t she.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I find it strange that she’s already being over familiar with her (I presume) colleague “my girl” - wtf?

Dreamz

I still can’t work out how she messed up cutting a sandwich like literally scratching my head and then to post it as well? She has to be on a special needs spectrum some where
I feel like it was done for attention. She knew people would comment on the way it was cut.

Member2009

Chatty Member
Well every other picture of hers including her shit breakfast has a few hundred so shows that more people that I follow like pics of her food than her pic from last night. Says it all really but Kirsty thinks she is Insta famous and he thinks his girlfriend is a model so they obviously think that people are excited for the big reveal soon! 😂
When you click on the total views it will show you likes. I just looked now and it has 434 likes on it!
Not showing me on mine but 434 out of 22k followers shows people are really interested! 😂