Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I’ve laughed so much at the words in brackets my chest hurts 🤣🤣🤣

Besides all the cringe #soulmate #iloveyou etc I find the use of “My boy” “Mine” “My handsome” Quite disturbing, so possessive.
Can you imagine how she acts out and about with him 🤭😅

• Sick
Reactions: 2

JoanneE

totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣

There is a huge difference to you living at home and Kirsty!

I also agree living at home isn’t a bad thing, but when you are like Kirsty and bone idle, living off your parents & cant get a job through Covid (when there were plenty), that’s when it is a joke!

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Genuinely convinced she's slow and he has to be to put up with this absolute shit.

Do we think singing was the only thing she had a moderately average ability with so her parents sent her to the brit school in the hopes they'd make her brilliant.. Since they knew that wouldn't be possible with maths, English etc?

indigoipswich

Latest post has me in stitches. If she worse something as baggy now and was facing the mirror full on then she would look the same!

Member2009

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha. She obviously took no notice as the next post has the wrong YOUR .... yet again!

I’m going to say it .... if Kirsty ever does manage to lose any weight and get a career going for herself, I can’t see her staying with Daniel. She’s very attractive ... she is! .... she can do better than a short thumb with gingivitis.
i think they are well suited. Both poor oral hygiene, both illiterate and both bloggers!

Instalies

300CAFCB-0145-48FA-AB97-3443C4298B3E.jpeg

On his “photography” site he’s actually written “over” instead of “other”... where the hell was he educated?

Reactions: 1

Instalies

Did nobody notice???

On the video when they are walking towards the hill.......she calls him a MUG. Woooow!

A mug on his birthday and on social media.

I'd be pissed off
“Oi, mag”

She’s so common 😆 (says me, from Birmingham ahahah)

• Haha

Instalies

Yes! It’s Kate Lawler, always calls him ‘The Handsome’ (cringe)
Hahaha I love Kate Lawler. She gets away with it for me because a. She is hilarious and b. Her man is actually hot (but also, bald!) 😹

Ps. I call my cat handsome. I did it way before hinch or Kristy or lawler.

Krusty*^

chaitealatte

Those pics from the holiday.
What man has one of those holders on his phone.
I love you my boy

no comments allowed on any picture featuring him.

poor bugger he’s just a cash cow
I thought exactly the same when I saw the holder 🤣
I think he’s as deluded as her tbh, I think he’ll enjoy the “insta game” #powercouple

• Haha