Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Is that what it is? I'll have to follow her with my next stalky account then, thanks for the tip
I think so, I know it was mentioned that people viewing his were being blocked but since they're both public can use gramster if you're willing to miss the grid psts 🤣

Reactions: 2

Rosiejones100

thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???
There is a big rant on there about Anthony Joshua being racist too. Such an insular small minded family. So obviously keeping of sm this weekend so as not to get reported. However the brother has publicly admitted to ignoring the rules first time round so......

thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???

Attachments

• Wow

Rosiejones100

They could go for a walk or take a drink down to the beach.
Or talk or do what ever in the hotel without #gifted or filming it all.
Wonder if PP will tag #durex #amazing #gf #sex
#mygirlfendsmound#greatvag#femfresh#bumsex#plentyoflube

pair of freeks
What were the hashtags? What did I miss?
Go back on
thread. He posted along the lines of #dateday#wow#models#shanklyn.
Someone called Lucy said #manup#howold#getagrip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lolling_at_you

Well, her reason is she’s clearly work shy and immature. I worked my absolute ass off when I was younger, I did 3 jobs at one point AND I did volunteer work on top of that. I worked and saved and established myself, which is what most people with any drive do. She has none.

• Angry

oczymlody

VIP Member
Her transformation Tuesday.. then you compare to the pic of her in the kitchen and it’s no different. Isn’t there a blogger woman who went viral when her nutribullet exploded who also calls her fella ‘the handsome’ 🤢

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It's like she wants to morph his independence and identity into hers, like he becomes part of her. Describing her home as his home already is weird to me. What happened to go old dating and healthy time apart with other people?