Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Match made In special needs plaque filled teeth heaven.
Wonder if his genital hygiene is the best like Kirsty’s.
I can’t wait till they start going to the gym together Kirsty will be Bench pressing him 🤪
No it won’t be Cos hers is magnificent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Has she deleted her account or has she actually blocked me?! Fucksake now I'm going to have to make a new email to make a new insta just to stalk her! So annoying. Some of us have real jobs thirsty! Ain't nobody got time for this! I wasn't even following her ffs!

Aren't we all? Its absolutely hypnotic

#bulesky #bule 🤣🤣🤣
She's still there alright. Did you view her stories? Wonder does she block if you view and don't follow. The time she must waste.

• Wow

oczymlody

VIP Member
It really bothers me that she calls him “her handsome”. I know not everything is about looks but honestly... it’s pretty obvious to everyone he isn’t exactly Brad Pitt
It’s absolutely cringe the way she shoehorns it in at every given opportunity.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying she’s been out of work 8 months, didn’t she get made redundant in Dec?

Anon247

Match made In special needs plaque filled teeth heaven.
Wonder if his genital hygiene is the best like Kirsty’s.
I can’t wait till they start going to the gym together Kirsty will be Bench pressing him 🤪
yeah benching him with terrible form while telling everyone she benchs him 5 times a week

• Haha

Instalies

Ahh she’ll move in with him soon I reckon. I wonder where about a he’s based? If it’s closer to London she will anyway...

User_name_100

If it does we're in for a big fat gypsy wedding and if it doesn't she'll go absolutely ballistic like when her last relationship ended
What was she like the last time it ended? I can only guess lots of passive aggressive insta posts about hating men etc?