Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot believe she hasn’t weighed today, with no explanation to her followers?! She has truly given up
I guess she’ll be all for the be happy with Who you are but go to gym Nonsense.
Given tips and tricks 🤢 Once she gets her first wage and joins up....

Reactions: 2

JVC1982

She’s not a nice person she slags her own sister off and has given death looks to her nieces for interrupting her insta stories, she’s gone off on numerous rants about people mainly the ex who wised up and moved on then preaches be kind. She takes the piss out of her followers and tries to make money off them if you’re going to do that expect criticism
100% right 👏
She doesn't like things if not on her terms

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The latest picture with him her knees bent and she’s standing tilted at an angle I’d love to see her properly stood up straight next to him 😂
He’s even got little Cuban heels on his slippers
She’s bare foot and always bendin slightly so that they are the same height.

think he deffo encourages her to eat look her breast 4 eggs
We all know she loves and egg

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
And yes people are still getting cosmetic surgeries but Harley St isn’t all cosmetic theres fertility clinics, regular private GPs, eye clinics, dentists etc etc

SpellingBea

VIP Member
If I were him, I’d feel so mugged off, first she ONLY posts photos of me with a massive emoji over my face, then she posts loads but turns off comments (presumably because she knows people will be like “is that it? LOL” 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Her dresses are far too short - today’s looks like a shirt and she’s forgotten her bottom half.
I reckon she either did see him or didn't because he's close to someone vulnerable 🤔 if she didn't see him I'm certain it was his choice not hers, the needy bitch
She deffo saw him or else she would of posted that she hadn’t and what a saint she was for sticking to the rules

Its_Me

VIP Member
At least she dressed more appropriately for his parents than she did her first day of work.

I think at a normal angle he’s probably the same height as her which she says is 5’7. Not tall for a man.

indigoipswich

If she’s not working, who has actually bought his birthday presents? Money from daddy?
quick google and found her Dad’s company which seems to be doing pretty well (and had their home address listed too), maybe she’s in no rush to get a job!