Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhetetoread

If she’s working where she’s posted that coffee pic this morning she’s less than 5 minute walk from me! I’ll keep a look out I’m sure I won’t miss her coming up the street!

You’ll hear her “ Hi guys” no doubt about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

indigoipswich

If I bought a jumper two sizes too big I would also look like that! And tilt my camera 🤦‍♀️ do people actually buy that?

I haven’t watched her story as I don’t bother anymore - same old nonsense.

I saw a comment on those juice shots this morning - someone asked her how many calories were in each shot. So I guess that’s a “nasty” comment that needs deleting?

Fry up caused outrage?

Fry ups
Pizzas
Chinese takeaways
Ice cream
Fish and chips

Constant junk food from a weightloss account and then a post about motivation?

GOD.

And now a #bekind post. YAWN.

Because no one is allowed to express an opinion or ask a question on a PUBLIC Instagram account that
This!! So true!!

Not everyone is going to like you, in life or on insta, having a public account leaves you open to everyone's opinions! She is attention seeking but only wants good attention, praise, people up her arse but doesn't want honesty, being questioned or people calling her out?

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
ahhhh thank you hope it had a signed pic of her and handsome

Recap of last thread
Had a few quiet weeks from the Dowling she’s in love so toned herself right down for Handsome.
She’s bagged herself a man dinner dates, day trips and dirty weekends away.
All the Ds yes she’s still a dick.
She's signed his head in the pic of the pair of them for you hun you do you, every body is different xxx

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I understand everyone's situation living at home is different but it's not like she's contributing or anything

Rosiejones100

... maybe she’s giving up on losing weight the hard way and having a band fitted...

Oh wait... i think I’ve got the wrong end of the stick hahah should have checked before posting
It's compression garments. That's it kirst you advocate of body positivity. Tuck it all away so as not to cause offence. You couldn't make this up

indigoipswich

She certainly did. Absolutely clueless. She's now removed all the caption and ridiculous hashtags and the comments option. Unbelievable Jeff!!
has the post disappeared? I had a call at 8:30am as I’m busy working and trying to run a company and not bake muffins for my “handsomes”.

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll tidy herself up when she gets to work because for her first two days she’s not exactly looked work ready. Especially considering she’s just got the job after not doing anything literally all year.

Reactions: 2

Anon247

The latest picture with him her knees bent and she’s standing tilted at an angle I’d love to see her properly stood up straight next to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2