Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

Out for an Italian tonight.
That’s it girl, eat up ........ 🎈

I know there is someone for everyone ..... but ..... he doesn’t do it for me 🤢

My 6ft 1 fit man has never looked so gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG he plays with Lego 🤣

Right ..... I’m calling it ....... both low IQ
No way he’s got a decent career or anything. “This was gifted to me by my girlfriend and it was gifted to her by ....” ......... he’s not very intelligent at all. And his feed is as dull AF. Golf and Lego 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

My guess also is that he was a virgin until about 3 weeks ago.

And finally, Kirsty looks HUGE in that pic she has put up. She forget the angles when she’s with her handsome.

goodnight all xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

User4567

There is literally no difference in her current face to face. May as well be two pictures taken seconds apart

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
You just need to believe you will lose weight.... No you need to be in a calorie deficit and be honest about what you eat.
My boyfriend tells me I've lost weight.... It's been 4 weeks and you gained the last 2 so he's lying.
My boyfriend has assured me that I've lost approximately 11st but every body shows it differently guys

• Haha

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I'm shocked, what a pathetic little girl she really is, she's so far up her own arse it's scary! I'm still disgusted she didn't do any volunteering during lockdown to help the vulnerable etc. She is an entitled, spoilt brat who should be ashamed of herself & her idiotic parents don't help!

Imagine your son bringing THAT home - wow!!! 😡

• Heart

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
She's DEFINITELY reading here, hi Kirsty 👋

I don't believe she got DM's that prompted this mornings rant, she's been reading here. Look how quickly delightful Dave the eggheads insta went private after it was discussed here
She definitely reads here but maybe if she didn't claim to be a weightloss account people would like her more. Honestly, a milkshake and a fry 😂

• Heart
Good job it’s all private though ...she barely knows him and why do we need to know this...my handsome has done a million kind things for me...any on social media? That would be a no

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think what annoys me about her is that she will probably land lucky and just coast through life without having to work very hard, and then there’s the rest of us working flat out and trying to make ends meet without the help of parents and whoever else. She’s just infuriating. A total lack of ambition and drive to do anything other than get likes on Instagram, bloody annoying. 😫
She will be pregnant within 6 months and turn into an insta mummy who documents every second of the child’s life whilst covering them with and emoji guarantee

Its_Me

VIP Member
Definitely not normal functioning adults.

Birthday presents this morning. Grow the fuck up 🤣

My fella recently surprised me with a Mulberry purse, just because. Did I tell anyone? No. Did I post it on social media. Like fuck I did.

What is wrong with them?

I swear they’re the undateables. People with learning difficulties fall madly in love very quickly. They just want SOMEONE and then live out all their romantic fantasies. Penfold will definitely be parting with £29.99 for an Elizabeth Duke ring soon.
#engagement#rock#diamondsareagirlsbestfriend#fairytale#luckygirl#boydidgood

I bet it’s something like a Micheal Kors or DKNY purse he’s got her 😫

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
They are in bed together deciding where to eat next Saturday .. thirsty is now revolving around food
Not sure why that needs to be filmed.
Just so that all her followers know she has a man in her bed.
She’s like a teenager pathetic.
He looks bored to tears of being filmed already.
Looks like the honeymoon is wearing off already

• Haha

Marie SW

I HAVE TO FULL CAPS TO PROJECT MY RAGE OF THE FINGER POINT AGAIN!! WHY DOES SHE DO THIS ON EVERY FUCKING STORY-STOP TRYING TO BE COY AND SEXY YOU CHILD. EURGHHHHH

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Soooo... just to clarify, she’s not doing a weigh in/ posting her weigh in results on a Saturday anymore? Like... she’s totally just given up now she’s bagged a ‘handsome’...😂

lolling_at_you

It’s all just talk ... blah blah blah ... what she’s going to do. She never actually ever does any of it though, which is why she’s still a size 20/22 after 4 years of running a weightloss account.

lolling_at_you

Imagine taking to Instagram to thank your partner for a twix, just WTAF?
Hahahahahahaha I know, it’s so bloody weird. My nieces hardly use social media and I’m so impressed with them .. both late teens ... both decided a few years ago that social media is completely crap and why would they want to share their lives online? Neither are interested at all. Fingers crossed it dies off one day as it’s so bloody pointless.

Gotta say, Kirsty is doing well getting up at the crack of dawn every day and going into London for an admin job. She must be knackered. I wouldn’t want to do it! On that note, I guess I’d better get up 🤣🤣🤣 .... working from home rocks lol!

Transformation Tuesday? What the fudge? Exactly the same three years later. 🛎 🔚
She’s lost half a stone, max. She looks tighter around the waist but it might be she’s got big pants on and it’s the dress. Definitely no “transformation”. Her work dresses are too short btw, I’m also 5ft 7 and need to buy long versions of dresses as the standard ones everywhere don’t touch my knees. She is too chunky (like I am) for such short dresses, another two inches is needed.

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Sorry but if I met someone and they were posting pictures with an emoji covering my face I would be sooooo insulted 😂😂😂