Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with her saying that not eating enough has made her gain 1.5 lbs. Sorry but look at the size of her eating less would not make her gain who is she kidding!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sm90

Latest post is a Sunday Roast with gravy (that she doesn't like) and stuffing (that she doesn't like) and why on earth would we want to swipe left to see what she's left of it!? All it tells me is that she's an absolute pig! Surprised she never ate the bones if I'm honest lol. Calories must be free on this meal too lol and calling her "handsome" husband material after such a short time is batshit! 😅 she's literally screaming for a ring then a baby lol psycho! Run penfold

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
It’s the constant fiddling with her self face hair top can’t keep still sign of a really unconfident person.

Oh handsome loves everything gets gifted cake mix oh handsome will love that. Gets gifted bath stuff of handsome will love that.
Gets gifted sanitary towels oh handsome can used them on his bald head
Fuck off
Handsome will need a stash of sanitary towels for her never ending visits from Aunt Flo 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lozzalife

totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

tbh I hate this people should be living in their own place by this age.
I think it’s great if anyone can afford and live without fear of having no money to foundation on their own without support.
But not all of us can. For many reasons I’m not going to list.
Kirsty lives at home, many people do they can’t afford to move out.

my issue on here is the fact she’s not nes been showing her drive to get a job from being made redundant last Year or whenever it was.

I wouldn’t have a go at anyone for being able to move out as you don’t know their reasons. I can’t afford a home not can I afford to rent on my own. People judge me on that and it’s horrible.
Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

lolling_at_you

thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???
Let them get on with it ....... natural selection .....

An influencer in Turkey died the other day - he was mega fit, ripped and promoted health and wellness to his million followers. He publicly said he didn’t believe in Covid. He caught it and he was dead within 3 days.

You can’t educate stupid.
They don’t know basic English grammar so they’ll never understand a global pandemic.

OMG, just had a look at Mitch ..... he’s HUGE!!! What have Trace and Mick been feeding their kids ... three morbidly obese lumps.

Yes it is, sounds charming doesn't he
25st too by the looks of him.. good luck Mitch.

She will go quiet for a few days because she will be breaking the rules and seeing her handsome.
Agree ..... and the blondies post yesterday with her dad was to put us off the scent but Penfold obvs there too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Instalies

I actually feel bad for enjoying this so much cos he's clearly special
God, same. He must have a lovely time in his simple mind - kinda wish I didn’t have a brain sometimes, life would be nice and easy delusionally believing you’ve completed life. Not only is he a chef and professional photographer, he’s now giving Tiger Woods a run for his money with his model girlfriend

• Haha
All I can think of is in Pirates of the Caribbean, Commodore Norrington says to Jack Sparrow "you are without a doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of" and Jack Sparrow says "but you have heard of me" 😂 😂 😂 insert influencer instead of pirate 😂 😂

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
SAMES HAHAHAHHA
Same & I hate myself for it Cos it’s pissin me off lol .. it’s like all this quarantine she was obsessed with working out n eating same crap & it was same thing everyday zzzz & now everyday it’s still the same thing .. me & my handsome, Dr Pepper , blueberry muffins, we share the same birthday.. god we don’t all have a memory problem lol u don’t need to eat sleep & repeat 😂

Aw my god his WhatsApp name is my handsome 😂😂 fck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
2 dinner dates was it all it took to get her into bed.... But she's keeping it private....

• Haha

lolling_at_you

I'm finding it difficult not to post any comments about him but feel like maybe that's mean. She's an arsehole but maybe he's not 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 thoughts welcome.
#wow says it all 🤣

They’re now in bed in a Premier Inn eating gifted gnawbles. Comedy gold 🤣

He could benefit her greatly. Eggs have nutritional benefits that most of her meals don't 😂🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
I know each to their own, but he’s so unattractive ... I don’t care what nutritional benefits he has 😂😂😂 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

I wish I could meet an egg to take me to a Premier Inn. What a lucky lass ... who btw is going to balloon as all she does now is eat with her handsome.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Wow even on her gifted post she has to mention her bf..... Thanks for the cornbread mix, I actually made it for my bf......cringe

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’m guessing handsome is vegan. She’s now been making cornbread (not vegan) if she starts baking all the time she’s gonna be showing what a good wife she would be. She’s not working out, no walkies or bike sesh .. I think she’s just so happy .. she’s got something new to obsess over

(I forgot to put a full stop at the end of that sentence& it’s right buggin me)

Done it again.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
I burnt my hand making muffins for my handsomes.....
I've been and got him more birthday presents....
Is this really all she can talk about
Did she really put thin waist in her caption for those PJ's?
If you have a thin waist you don't need to tell people they can see it themselves!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She's now a coffee calorie advisor and romance account..
I seem to remember at one point her saying she didn’t like milk with coffee and black coffee was life? Now she’s all 128 cal skinny lattes. Maybe her handsome DM loves them.

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
I burnt my hand making muffins for my handsomes.....
I've been and got him more birthday presents....
Is this really all she can talk about
Did she really put thin waist in her caption for those PJ's?
If you have a thin waist you don't need to tell people they can see it themselves!
She likes saying ‘big arms, fick fighs, smawww waisssttt’ hmmmm thats not small love

‘I thought what would I like off my handsome’.... it shows she has NOTHING in her life that she’s this obsessed with him and her birthday... he’s now replaced the 100 workouts a week. Absolutely ridiculous she is.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Unsure what crackers they were Cos didn’t look properly but 20 Jacobs crackers is about 1200 cals lol

• Wow
  • Haha