KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the doulas fb page, she was still waiting for her client to call 15hrs ago and Kate liked it so I don’t think the birth of the years happened yet
I reckon she’s refused an induction then. I’d just want it out now, I know her first experience wasn’t good, but not all inductions are bad.

Reactions: 2
Where is baby John Paul Arthur Derek Sean dressed in Spanish / Fleetwood Market Tat 🤷‍♀️ Come on Jaff, we're waiting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s refused an induction then. I’d just want it out now, I know her first experience wasn’t good, but not all inductions are bad.
Maybe she doesn’t want what would probably be a bit of negativity directed towards her if she come on to say she’s refused an induction. Just hope everything goes ok for them whenever baby decides to arrive. How many days over would she be now?

I’m far from an expert, but is that not quite dangerous for the baby!! Unless of course, she has had him and just hasn’t announced it.
So dangerous! In Australia they do not let you go over esp after 10 days as there’s also huge risk of still birth

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she won’t have gone over, I think if baby isn’t here by 41+5 the nhs like to induce/c section, unless the doula has more say? I know some people say baby will come when they’re ready but I wouldn’t want to risk going past 42 weeks. She’s birthed twice before, so while induction might not have been a good experience with Evelyn, I’m sure her body would react a lot faster with a 3rd baby. I reckon the baby is here and she just hasn’t announced it yet.

Reactions: 6
She will have had the baby but not yet posted as she’ll be frantically trying to lose 6 stone so she doesn’t look like a giant potato goblin in all the pics…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m far from an expert, but is that not quite dangerous for the baby!! Unless of course, she has had him and just hasn’t announced it.
She'll be waiting for his Spanish lace cardigan and socks to arrive to dress him up before showing him to the world. Sad duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless heaven forbid she had to have a c-sect can you imagine the trauma of that (sarcasm btw) she will be trying to prove she has ptsd from not having the perfect birth

I’m not having a go at anyone that has had a horrific birth story and has unfortunately been diagnosed with ptsd from it you just know not having a perfect soothing water birth will be traumatic in jaffas eyes

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she won’t have gone over, I think if baby isn’t here by 41+5 the nhs like to induce/c section, unless the doula has more say? I know some people say baby will come when they’re ready but I wouldn’t want to risk going past 42 weeks. She’s birthed twice before, so while induction might not have been a good experience with Evelyn, I’m sure her body would react a lot faster with a 3rd baby. I reckon the baby is here and she just hasn’t announced it yet.
The douler won't have a say but Jaffa can refuse an induction. Every woman is entitled to make an Informed decision but every additional day she goes overdue it's adding to the risk of complications and god forbid unimaginable outcomes.

She’s probably scheduled her first get back to pre-pregnancy weight (6 stone) post on WhatKateAte. It would be the first post for over a year.

In all seriousness hope she and baby are ok.
Probably reading this thread in between feeds 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s doing a jade edwards and not announcing for weeks on end for clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably scheduled her first get back to pre-pregnancy weight (6 stone) post on WhatKateAte. It would be the first post for over a year.

In all seriousness hope she and baby are ok.
Probably reading this thread in between feeds 🤣
She’s probably on a run with the new baine hanging off her Jaffa nip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll be fine, just trying to lose as much weight off her big Jaffa face as poss 🙃

• Haha
I reckon she's already had the baby but doing what most like to do, announcing it a week or so later like Emillie Darke with both her daughters. Infact, she didn't even announce either pregnancies!!!

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's already had the baby but doing what most like to do, announcing it a week or so later like Emillie Darke with both her daughters. Infact, she didn't even announce either pregnancies!!!

Emilie has good reason too keep it private and really isn’t in the same ballpark as Jaff.

She’ll be doing what most people do and loving the speculation gaining followers who are eager to see the announcement and keeping everybody on their toes.. followed up with a smug “birth story” of how she repeatedly broke the rules and had the perfect birth, feels so blessed and counting her lucky stars, been living in a perfect newborn bubble and this new baby is the most perfect addition, fit right into the family and her life is now complete and all the other shite she spews

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.