KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emilie has good reason too keep it private and really isn’t in the same ballpark as Jaff.

She’ll be doing what most people do and loving the speculation gaining followers who are eager to see the announcement and keeping everybody on their toes.. followed up with a smug “birth story” of how she repeatedly broke the rules and had the perfect birth, feels so blessed and counting her lucky stars, been living in a perfect newborn bubble and this new baby is the most perfect addition, fit right into the family and her life is now complete and all the other shite she spews
Yeah you can't even compare Emilie to Kate. Emilie is wonderful and her reasons for not announcing her pregnancies, or even the births right away are completely justified.

Reactions: 6
Yeah you can't even compare Emilie to Kate. Emilie is wonderful and her reasons for not announcing her pregnancies, or even the births right away are completely justified.
I wasn't putting them in the same league, just purely making an observation what some like to do x

Glad baby is here safely. Looking forward to the next instalment of Jaffa starving herself and exercising manically for the next year until the next baby comes along!

I miss Emilie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On insta too. They were obviously praying for a boy so haven't thought of a girl name yet. Glad the babe is ok.

Reactions: 7
I’d have put money on it being a boy!! I can’t wait to hear how perfect the birth was. I don’t believe for one second this is the last baby either.

Reactions: 6
I reckon 12/13 months and there will be another birth announcement, I don’t think Sean will stop until they have a boy

Reactions: 5
Saw her Instagram post and ran to tattle, glad Gary is here safe. Stay tuned for another pregnancy announcement in a year or so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.