KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will people learn there is no such thing as the perfect birth. No matter which way the baby arrives, as long as it’s healthy it’s as perfect as they come. She is such an idealistic twit.
Do you say 40+9 or 41 + 2? I always thought it was the weeks plus the extra days (as in 41 +2). I think she just wants the perfect water birth with her doula and I’m pretty sure she didn’t get the water birth last time?

Reactions: 6
I have a girl on my Instagram who I went to school with and she’s pregnant. She posted a story the other day of a book about how to have the perfect birth. Absolutely made me LOL. It’s her first baby, so I was just as naive once, but it’s nuts. Kate is on to her third - she should know better.

Reactions: 9
I thought Edward to keep it with the E’s (the golden kids) - obviously the boy will be Sean’s favourite and highlight that Annie is even more of the “chunkier” and more whingier child as she’s so horribly highlighted on more than one occasion

Reactions: 7
I thought Edward to keep it with the E’s (the golden kids) - obviously the boy will be Sean’s favourite and highlight that Annie is even more of the “chunkier” and more whingier child as she’s so horribly highlighted on more than one occasion
Another good contender!!

Reactions: 1
I recon baby must be here now
When I had my daughter, they only let me go to 12 days over before they induced me. I assume that’s a fairly standard thing for the safety of the baby and she must be past that now?
Unless she’s refused an induction and is still Sat waiting, but she’s gone very quiet!

Shes about to post that really clichéd post about how they've been so busy and loved up in a baby bubble (when really she'll have been desperate to post earlier) but he's arrived blah blah blah ... in 3, 2, 1....

• Haha
Shes about to post that really clichéd post about how they've been so busy and loved up in a baby bubble (when really she'll have been desperate to post earlier) but he's arrived blah blah blah ... in 3, 2, 1....
I’m sure I’ve read before that 7pm is peak engagement time in Instagram so she might be waiting for that magical time?
Hope all is ok with them though.

Irrationally I find it so so so irritating when people post that haha- it's so cliche. That said I hope her and baby are okay, as much of an irritant as she is of course am hoping all is good.

Reactions: 4
When she had Dave she announced it the day after birth, when she had Alan she did it the same say of. The only thing I can think is she's had Trevor but it wasn't a dream birth like she had with Alan so she's resentful again like she is with Dave

Reactions: 3
I genuinely hope she and the baby are ok. This amount of radio silence from her is worrying!

She liked a post her doula made 20h ago so she’s creeping around the gram just not posting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at the doulas fb page, she was still waiting for her client to call 15hrs ago and Kate liked it so I don’t think the birth of the years happened yet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.