KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha i’m ecstatic it’s a girl, especially after Sean’s comments about wanting a boy previously. (Obviously I’m glad mum and baby are ok blah blah blah 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ran here after I saw announcement!! Honestly thought she was having a boy! Another girl instead. Sean must be gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm such an hole but I can't help myself.... I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣 I was convinced that Jaffa Janet Esq was here! She best return all those Spanish outfits and knee socks with the little cats balls attached 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hehe it’s a girl! Sean will be pleased 🤪

Am I dreaming that she had two wooden name circles made up with a boy and a girl name??? Or was that someone else?? Either way still think it’s hilarious it’s not a boy like she so obviously assumed it was

Reactions: 3
Holy tit I could have put money on it being a boy!

Start placing your bets for names..

Something old fashioned.. Ivy, Nellie, Betsy/Betty, Alice, Flora/Florence, Elsie, Pearl, Ottilie, Charlotte, Ruth, Iris … choices, choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s regretting putting all those girl clothes on Vinted now!!
Imagine if she had a scan and was told it was a boy. I know it's rare they get it wrong but it does happen. They'd have been fuming when another girl popped out.

Reactions: 4
have a look on the mums, she was also there! Does a doula not class as a birthing partner?

Reactions: 2
Hehe it’s a girl! Sean will be pleased 🤪

Am I dreaming that she had two wooden name circles made up with a boy and a girl name??? Or was that someone else?? Either way still think it’s hilarious it’s not a boy like she so obviously assumed it was
Pretty sure she had a boys and girls name plaque when she had “Anime” but looks like this one is nameless.

have a look on the mums, she was also there! Does a doula not class as a birthing partner?
This is the same person who had her doula there when everyone else could only have one birthing partner. I’m sure there are no rules where Kate is concerned.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she had a boys and girls name plaque when she had “Anime” but looks like this one is nameless.

This is the same person who had her doula there when everyone else could only have one birthing partner. I’m sure there are no rules where Kate is concerned.
Yeah I’d messaged her to ask whether Sean was there and she said they’d sneaked the doula in at the same time 🙄

I agree with another commenter it’ll be Elsie or Olive, following Life through ems eyes lead.

Wouldn’t it be funny if they had been told at a scan it was a boy and then she’s arrived as a girl 😂 Sean will be fuming especially after the public comments about wanting a boy. The fact she’s nameless SATS a lot- you can’t tell me 16 days late they haven’t got a name sorted….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sean must be fuming, I have no doubt there will be one more in the hope of getting a boy.

Reactions: 1
Yeah you can't even compare Emilie to Kate. Emilie is wonderful and her reasons for not announcing her pregnancies, or even the births right away are completely justified.

I'm not familiar with Emilie - what are her reasons for keeping pregnancies and births secret?

I’m sad we’re not going to get to see the sort of monstrosity Spanish outfits she would have dressed a boy in 😂

• Haha
'Can't wait to tell you all.' Not like she's got a bloody OK Mag deal so nothing stopping her just doing full announcement with name rather than dripping info like some sort of celebrity bringing drama

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.