KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she couldn’t go to work yesterday afternoon but she was able to dick around buying snacks for Disneyland Paris????????? Jeeeeeeeez those poor pupils in her class, she doesn’t give two shits about them

E is very well behaved ☕ Annie is in that challenging toddler stage so has been demoted down the pecking order at the Hogarths
Sounds about right for Jaff

I think Dave is favoured over Alan these days without a doubt. Wait till the new baby is born it will be even more obvious when she's all stressy
Aw what a shame
Ah but that was before Alan turned into the chunky one so now she’s out of favour.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling Alan fat, she’s clearly healthy etc but it’s obvious she’s a different build to Dave and Kate has made many references to suggest that she’s labellling her the big one
Ah I get what you mean I just scrolled through see she called her Anne Widdacoombe and makes a lot of 'guess which child' references.

I imagine the parents at school are quite happy she’s either always pregnant, on mat leave or “ill”, I wouldn’t want her teaching my child!

I like my child’s teacher to have some level of intelligence and patience. Also, thankfully, I’ve never seen my child’s teacher posing in her underwear on social media!

I predict another attempt at a MLM this mat leave and then she won’t go back and the head teacher and parents can breathe a huge sigh of relief!

Reactions: 5
Omg how orange is she in latest post. Going for new wheels for babe. Is that husband or baby???? Surely they can reuse the double they had for the other 2 as Evelyn won't need it

Reactions: 7
Why is she going to buy a pram? Surely she had one with both Dave and Alan and surely if you weren’t done having kids you would have kept the pram? They are expensive as hell!

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that meant to be!? Contour? Surely she can’t think it looks good 😂
The magic mirror strikes again

I'll say it again she really doesn't seem thrilled with this pregnancy. Why did she have another so soon. I think this will be a real shock to her

I’ve only just pregnant yet again, no surprise there. Why new wheels, surely just used the one from her previous kids? I know I shouldn’t comment, but the weight gain yet again. Her poor body, constantly up and down.

Reactions: 5
I've said it before and I'll say it again, WHY IS HER HEAD SO BIG? It's abnormally large, I can't get over it. And she chooses to accentuate the size with tit make up. Serious love, stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going to buy a pram? Surely she had one with both Dave and Alan and surely if you weren’t done having kids you would have kept the pram? They are expensive as hell!
After a freebie hence tagging Pramworld Winstanley

The magic mirror strikes again

I'll say it again she really doesn't seem thrilled with this pregnancy. Why did she have another so soon. I think this will be a real shock to her
Cos she ain’t centre of attention (which she believes she ought to be)

Reactions: 1
After a freebie hence tagging Pramworld Winstanley

Cos she ain’t centre of attention (which she believes she ought to be)
God if she gets a bleeping freebie 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really boils my blood when influencers get really expensive tit for free.. a pram is a mortgage/rent payment for most people, babies are expensive. So how about instead of giving these assholes freebies, give to a charity or reduce your prices!

God if she gets a bleeping freebie 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really boils my blood when influencers get really expensive tit for free.. a pram is a mortgage/rent payment for most people, babies are expensive. So how about instead of giving these assholes freebies, give to a charity or reduce your prices!
What boils mine even more is when they get a freebie, use it a few times then sell it on for almost full price 🤬

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she get a freebie pram as well as buying one with Annie? Why on earth does she needs more prams? She’s said in a comment she has a double she is keeping to use.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she get a freebie pram as well as buying one with Annie? Why on earth does she needs more prams? She’s said in a comment she has a double she is keeping to use.
I think she got an Egg stroller gifted with Evelyn and tried her hardest to get one gifted with Annie, but had to buy her own.

I’m pretty sure she was gifted one before so no idea why she needs another. Her eldest is 4 soon and should be able to walk a fair amount, or use a buggy board if needs be.
Also the 99p TikTok bottle is showing as £3.15 on mine…fuming, I’ve not bought one before lol

I’m pretty sure she was gifted one before so no idea why she needs another. Her eldest is 4 soon and should be able to walk a fair amount, or use a buggy board if needs be.
Also the 99p TikTok bottle is showing as £3.15 on mine…fuming, I’ve not bought one before lol
Mines 99p but you have to have signed ip dir at least a week before you can order 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.