KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My SIL is SW obsessed and has bought me every book for Christmas/birthdays after I said something she’d made us was nice and it turned out it was one of their recipes
They’re ok nothing groundbreaking though and they love an artificial sweetener

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on putting the girls names on all their clothes, it could just be me but I'm sure it makes it easier for someone to potentially take them

Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on putting the girls names on all their clothes, it could just be me but I'm sure it makes it easier for someone to potentially take them
I don’t get this trend either. I have a friend who does the same, she particularly loves their name on the back of their jackets then moans all over FB when strangers are talking to her girls and using their names….not sure what she expects 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t get this trend either. I have a friend who does the same, she particularly loves their name on the back of their jackets then moans all over FB when strangers are talking to her girls and using their names….not sure what she expects 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s so dangerous. Plus completely ruins the clothes so they can’t be passed on or donated-just land fill?

Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem very happy about this pregnancy does she? Posting pics of when she was much slimmer and not pregnant, moaning a lot, bit quiet on instagram 🧐 I think she's in for a shock with a newborn again

Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem very happy about this pregnancy does she? Posting pics of when she was much slimmer and not pregnant, moaning a lot, bit quiet on instagram 🧐 I think she's in for a shock with a newborn again
So insensitive for people who can’t conceive or with secondarily infertility.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she.....I don't know...stop getting pregnant if she's always moaning about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Although let’s never forget the epic crying to camera multiple stories when she dropped baby Dave on holiday. Best thing ever 😂
She loves crying on camera, anyone remember the breakdown when she didn't have enough money for her bridesmaids makeup?? That's what you get for having more bridesmaids than you can shake a crappy stick at:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s due to her not getting enough attention. She was seething with jealousy when her brother’s girlfriend got pregnant ☕ when she was having Annie, she ended up with a nephew which we all know won’t have pleased Seeeeeeeeeaan cos he has wanted a boy all along. She doesn’t like the fact that her kids have to compete with her brother’s son and stepson for attention from Ninny Jane and Jaffa Mark.

Plus she’s just had yet another week off work sick with exhaustion and then in a week she will be buzzing off to Disneyland Paris, all paid for by her fake perfume flogging………which by the way seems to have got very quiet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s due to her not getting enough attention. She was seething with jealousy when her brother’s girlfriend got pregnant ☕ when she was having Annie, she ended up with a nephew which we all know won’t have pleased Seeeeeeeeeaan cos he has wanted a boy all along. She doesn’t like the fact that her kids have to compete with her brother’s son and stepson for attention from Ninny Jane and Jaffa Mark.

Plus she’s just had yet another week off work sick with exhaustion and then in a week she will be buzzing off to Disneyland Paris, all paid for by her fake perfume flogging………which by the way seems to have got very quiet
I don't doubt any of that from what I've seen from her. She behaves like a sulky spoilt cow all the time . Wow I bet her name is mud in the staff room if they even remember who she is 😄

Reactions: 6
I bet they know this baby is a girl, cue her being pregnant with number 4 in 2023, they will try until they get a boy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.