KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say it’s one of the high end Disney hotels and hasn’t long been renovated !! It’s a lovely hotel 🙈🙈🙈 definitely gifted

Reactions: 3
If she didn’t pay, wow how ungrateful.! And if she has she’d know it’s not the cheapest by a long shot.!
Exactly my thoughts ! She's so entitled !!! We stayed here when we only had 1/2 kids and love it ! Would absolutely go again. Ughh it's not dated you ignorant twirp it's SUPPOSED to be a nautical theme. There's the new marvel one across the way you could have gone to?!
Ten mins walk through downtown Disney and she's 'it's the cheapest' hahaha love to see you at hotel Santa Fe next time with us commoners.

Shocking beyond belief. There are at least three hotels much (for their party size probably a grand ?!) cheaper than where you are staying. Some people (and probably many of the kids in your class) could only dream of being in the cheapest out dated hotel.

I think there must be major marital issues like boredom if they cannot go anywhere just the two of them. I also think this can be a reason why people have so many children so close together because they can't cope with just calm and quiet as it brings their issues to the surface.

Also, when she says the bracelets have to be 'warn' everywhere ... I die a little inside with every spelling mistake.
I felt like that about 'you have to change it everyday' they are strict with masks - well why wouldn't they be ? Not everywhere has managed to rile out the vaccinations as quick as the UK. We know she loves to bend / break the rules. I bet her gang are (usually) the type that walk round the resort thinking they own the place with all their belts from Turkey.

Now they are in a big theme park just like the rest of ordinary people in the crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes to all of this ! How entitled does she sound !

Exactly my thoughts ! She's so entitled !!! We stayed here when we only had 1/2 kids and love it ! Would absolutely go again. Ughh it's not dated you ignorant twirp it's SUPPOSED to be a nautical theme. There's the new marvel one across the way you could have gone to?!
Ten mins walk through downtown Disney and she's 'it's the cheapest' hahaha love to see you at hotel Santa Fe next time with us commoners.

Shocking beyond belief. There are at least three hotels much (for their party size probably a grand ?!) cheaper than where you are staying. Some people (and probably many of the kids in your class) could only dream of being in the cheapest out dated hotel.

I felt like that about 'you have to change it everyday' they are strict with masks - well why wouldn't they be ? Not everywhere has managed to rile out the vaccinations as quick as the UK. We know she loves to bend / break the rules. I bet her gang are (usually) the type that walk round the resort thinking they own the place with all their belts from Turkey.

Now they are in a big theme park just like the rest of ordinary people in the crowd.

Reactions: 2
@Irrch agree with everything you’ve said. Kate wouldn’t stay in the Santa Fe!! It’s 2 stars, good job she’s in a “dated” 4 star hotel 🙄 I think Newport is beautiful, and like you say the theming is completely lost on her. Could you imagine what she’d say if she was in the Disneyland hotel 😒

Would love to know how her and Sean afford this lifestyle they have ?! I’m a teacher and my partner is a site manager so he earns double my wage, we have 2 kids same age and can’t afford all these holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they do it ??

Reactions: 4
Would love to know how her and Sean afford this lifestyle they have ?! I’m a teacher and my partner is a site manager so he earns double my wage, we have 2 kids same age and can’t afford all these holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they do it ??
Bank of parents of course

Reactions: 7
They don’t - they rely on mum and dad.

Tbh I love my parents and my in laws to pieces but duck going on holiday with them ALL. THE. TIME. No thank you 😆

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure Seaaaannnn only worked 4 days a week previously and did something like a life guard or swimming teaching as well? And she works 3 days a week? They must heavily rely on handouts from parents. I reckon that's why they didn't move in the end, they couldn't get a mortgage for anywhere bigger. Even with her advert money she clearly spends a lot of money on useless tat.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say her FM money was paying for her Disney trip.? 😂 I always find the Disney hotels at Paris more dates than the Florida ones but never had a gripe with any of them. Your not in them long anyway as it’s not that kind of holiday

So strict that she’s posted her latest video showing her Dad wearing it under his nose 😬

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she is on holiday and posting Tesco ads.! As for the masks practice what you preach don’t say it’s so strict then not wear your own correctly.!

Reactions: 8
she only knows how strict they are because they’ve clearly been told off 🙄
If you can’t stick to the rules, don’t go 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
and now a photo of sean on a ride with no mask in sight. I bet the cast members are sick of the sight of them and having to remind them of the rules

Reactions: 4
and now a photo of sean on a ride with no mask in sight. I bet the cast members are sick of the sight of them and having to remind them of the rules
Found it odd that she said that’s one of her favourite photos

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.