KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be a boy and she will be first person ever to have a baby boy. He will definitely be dressed in some questionable outfits - roll on the christening attire!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s on a weekend away?! 2’weeks before she goes to Disney. More money than sense

Reactions: 1
Sorry, who!?!? bleeping choose a name for your kid and stick with it ffs! Not once have I ever heard her use that name for Dave before!!

76F7122F-0830-4B2B-872D-580D3105DF54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s also loads of restrictions now on what you can and can’t take to france due to brexit, no dairy or dairy products

Disney absolutely pull your pants down with the prices of everything once you get through the gates so take a few snacks by all means but how much do they get through a day?! Are they there for a month?

Reactions: 3
There’s also loads of restrictions now on what you can and can’t take to france due to brexit, no dairy or dairy products
Well that's jaff screwed then, she props up the whole of the UKs dairy industry with how many yogurts she buys in one shop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or is she always picking at Alan, especially where food is involved? It's like she's saying she's the fatty sister already 😳 today's sly dig: she smelt the food, yet Dave was ramming a hot choc with cream and mallows down

Reactions: 7
Is it me or is she always picking at Alan, especially where food is involved? It's like she's saying she's the fatty sister already 😳 today's sly dig: she smelt the food, yet Dave was ramming a hot choc with cream and mallows down
Dave is the golden child, poor Alan is second best

• Sad
I thought Alan was golden girl ... much better birth better feeder better sleeper.

Absolutely baffles me how you can have favourites of your own children
I think sometimes when you have a bad birth or difficult breastfeeding experience (like with Dave) then it can affect bonding. Maybe because things were easier with Alan, she resents her and feels guilty about things with Dave so in turn it comes out like a bit of favouritism and she doesn’t treat them equally (I know it’s much more complex but you get what I mean)

I thought Alan was golden girl ... much better birth better feeder better sleeper.

Absolutely baffles me how you can have favourites of your own children
Ah but that was before Alan turned into the chunky one so now she’s out of favour.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling Alan fat, she’s clearly healthy etc but it’s obvious she’s a different build to Dave and Kate has made many references to suggest that she’s labellling her the big one

Reactions: 5
Ah but that was before Alan turned into the chunky one so now she’s out of favour.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling Alan fat, she’s clearly healthy etc but it’s obvious she’s a different build to Dave and Kate has made many references to suggest that she’s labellling her the big one
I think Dave is favoured over Alan these days without a doubt. Wait till the new baby is born it will be even more obvious when she's all stressy

Reactions: 2
Are they going to Disney for a MONTH?! Why so much food?? There’s her 5 stone weight gain 🤣
so she couldn’t go to work yesterday afternoon but she was able to dick around buying snacks for Disneyland Paris????????? Jeeeeeeeez those poor pupils in her class, she doesn’t give two shits about them

I think Dave is favoured over Alan these days without a doubt. Wait till the new baby is born it will be even more obvious when she's all stressy
E is very well behaved ☕ Annie is in that challenging toddler stage so has been demoted down the pecking order at the Hogarths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.