KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ve missed it but I haven’t seen a photo or mention of her man child husband for a while? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve seen kates burger nips more than my own 🙄 we get it, you breastfeed. But you main motive is coz it burns calories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no need in showing off her udders like that. It blows my mind she is a teacher, with an open account and puts her burger nips all over it. Nothing against breastfeeding-I fed my kids until 18 months each and managed not to post a picture of my tits on the internet.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely no need in showing off her udders like that. It blows my mind she is a teacher, with an open account and puts her burger nips all over it. Nothing against breastfeeding-I fed my kids until 18 months each and managed not to post a picture of my tits on the internet.
I noticed the photos have gone, fuckin disgusting that she could think she could post them and get away with it. Soft witch.

Reactions: 1
I don't care if people get their tits out to breast feed (that's what they're for after all) but Kate just does It in a tasteless fashion for attention, like everything she does.

Reactions: 7
Some nice time off work for sean coming up, after the car incident tonight. She’ll be going on about this for weeks and no doubt will want to claim compensation.
She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 2
Some nice time off work for sean coming up, after the car incident tonight. She’ll be going on about this for weeks and no doubt will want to claim compensation.
She needs to get a grip.
Not like he fell over though is it. I agree the driver was a twit but he’ll have a bruise at worst which will disappoint them I’m sure.

Not easy to take kids out pavement side when you have 2 car seats in the back.... I can't get my roadside child out from any side other than the road.

The driver of the car that hit them was clearly not paying attention and could have been way worse. Not sure if I'd have ran straight to insta to tell everyone about it like 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.