Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

Doubt it. Could understand it in those last few weeks when it can drop to unpaid mat leave but not at beginning when you're still struggling to juggle it all. Doing these is adding to unneccessary pressure and could lead to troubles. She really needs to rest and let her n the girls bond with olive

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Yeah you can't even compare Emilie to Kate. Emilie is wonderful and her reasons for not announcing her pregnancies, or even the births right away are completely justified.
I wasn't putting them in the same league, just purely making an observation what some like to do x

Irrch

Chatty Member
I think Dave is favoured over Alan these days without a doubt. Wait till the new baby is born it will be even more obvious when she's all stressy
Aw what a shame
Ah but that was before Alan turned into the chunky one so now she’s out of favour.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling Alan fat, she’s clearly healthy etc but it’s obvious she’s a different build to Dave and Kate has made many references to suggest that she’s labellling her the big one
Ah I get what you mean I just scrolled through see she called her Anne Widdacoombe and makes a lot of 'guess which child' references.

Cocoapops

I reckon she’s refused an induction then. I’d just want it out now, I know her first experience wasn’t good, but not all inductions are bad.
Maybe she doesn’t want what would probably be a bit of negativity directed towards her if she come on to say she’s refused an induction. Just hope everything goes ok for them whenever baby decides to arrive. How many days over would she be now?

peachhes

VIP Member
‘Last full day’ so she’s being induced/section tomorrow? Didn’t even think she was full term yet!