Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard the fact pinch of nom don’t like you posting recipes
Loads of 'influencers' have gotten in trouble with them for posting whole recipes as it means people don't buy the books. They want them to show the finished product but have to buy the book!

Oh wow I’ll look that’s, I’ve been looking on magic breaks as I’ve heard that’s the cheapest, did you book al the bits separately?
Thanks
Do look at hotels outside the park, most do a free shuttle or if you have to get the train it literally stops at the front gates of the park, so they’ll be a bit more reasonable

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she was gifted one before so no idea why she needs another. Her eldest is 4 soon and should be able to walk a fair amount, or use a buggy board if needs be.
Also the 99p TikTok bottle is showing as £3.15 on mine…fuming, I’ve not bought one before lol
Mines 99p but you have to have signed ip dir at least a week before you can order 😩

MrsA

I’m pretty sure she was gifted one before so no idea why she needs another. Her eldest is 4 soon and should be able to walk a fair amount, or use a buggy board if needs be.
Also the 99p TikTok bottle is showing as £3.15 on mine…fuming, I’ve not bought one before lol