Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whythough

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure she won’t have gone over, I think if baby isn’t here by 41+5 the nhs like to induce/c section, unless the doula has more say? I know some people say baby will come when they’re ready but I wouldn’t want to risk going past 42 weeks. She’s birthed twice before, so while induction might not have been a good experience with Evelyn, I’m sure her body would react a lot faster with a 3rd baby. I reckon the baby is here and she just hasn’t announced it yet.
The douler won't have a say but Jaffa can refuse an induction. Every woman is entitled to make an Informed decision but every additional day she goes overdue it's adding to the risk of complications and god forbid unimaginable outcomes.

Reactions: 1

Esme

VIP Member
My cousins just been and they took their masks off for a photo on one of the rides and Disney photoshop masks on 😂

Also she has gained so much weight already!
I’ve seen this mentioned on Facebook groups, sadly both their maskless photos show them on the carousel which doesn’t have ride photos. Even though she’s away on this holiday she’s always dreamed of, I can’t believe how many ads she’s posted

AdApathy

VIP Member
We've have had zero outfit posts like normal on holiday and the one pic she posted with her mum, the girls were on their laps.
She probably thinks she is being really subtle and no-one would ever guess she is pregnant or gained weight.
She must have read this article for advice

MrsD_89

VIP Member
I’m sure E was dairy intolerant too (when she was younger maybe) but didn’t stop her buying the thousands of yogurts each week

Nixen

Chatty Member
She’ll be fine, just trying to lose as much weight off her big Jaffa face as poss 🙃

• Haha

twinmamma88

Has Annie recently had chickenpox? The photo on the grid she looks like she has so many marks and spots all over her face and arms

Nurseypops

Do you mean signed up to TikTok? I’ve been signed up over a week now.
I've received mine today I would have paid a tenner for it, it's awesome 🤣 so £3.15 is still a good price. Although they sent a different colour to what I asked for! Also they are selling your details so prepare for loads of spam phone calls but they've stopped after a week.

• Wow

showerbelle

I would have thought you’d save your money personally, and have friends or family there instead for support 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people have too much money to throw away!
Personally I agree with you, but each to their own, maternity care in this country is terrible so it's not that weird to want an advocate who understands the system better than a relative is likely to I suppose. She also wastes money on a tonne of tat so not overly surprising!

Esme

VIP Member
I thought Alan was golden girl ... much better birth better feeder better sleeper.

Absolutely baffles me how you can have favourites of your own children
I think sometimes when you have a bad birth or difficult breastfeeding experience (like with Dave) then it can affect bonding. Maybe because things were easier with Alan, she resents her and feels guilty about things with Dave so in turn it comes out like a bit of favouritism and she doesn’t treat them equally (I know it’s much more complex but you get what I mean)

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Absolutely no need in showing off her udders like that. It blows my mind she is a teacher, with an open account and puts her burger nips all over it. Nothing against breastfeeding-I fed my kids until 18 months each and managed not to post a picture of my tits on the internet.
I noticed the photos have gone, fuckin disgusting that she could think she could post them and get away with it. Soft bitch.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Oh sorry, I meant Alan.

Has she just turned one? I just find it hard tk believe she has the language skills that Kate makes out she has tbh.