Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jehe

If the religious retreat to Lourdes is anything like the ones I know of, all the young ones went along to help the sick during the day and party/ get blind drunk under age at night! It was like a holiday with all your friends before you were old enough to go to Magaluf! Of course, I don’t recall what age Kate and Sean met so may be a different case for them.
Blimey, mine wasn’t 😬

Reactions: 1

MrsA

She sizes up as finds primark small!

The label is the right size compared to the hanger 😂
There are two there, it’s probably the tag off the one behind because baby Alan clearly needs size 3-4. Although wouldn’t it be funny if it was the wrong size after all!
Also £900 for a pram and I can’t say it’s a brand I’ve ever heard of.

Getagripppppy

So many assumptions - how do we know she paid? It could be a friend or she could have got a deal for it being the second time she’s used her! But even if she did pay that’s her choice.

Maybe her mother was looking after the other children?

I think the whole point of following these instawannabes and tattle is it’s all assumptions, assuming we know all about them when we don’t, but we comment anyway. Maybe I’m out of order to assume that I thought Baby Wade would just slip out.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
NEW THREAD:

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Do you say 40+9 or 41 + 2? I always thought it was the weeks plus the extra days (as in 41 +2). I think she just wants the perfect water birth with her doula and I’m pretty sure she didn’t get the water birth last time?
People use both. Everyone in hospital / midwife base referred to 40+Days though when I was pregnant so I think that’s the ‘proper’ way

fishsticks

I thought Edward to keep it with the E’s (the golden kids) - obviously the boy will be Sean’s favourite and highlight that Annie is even more of the “chunkier” and more whingier child as she’s so horribly highlighted on more than one occasion
Another good contender!!

capriallie

VIP Member
She must live in a lovely area 😂
I live in a nice area of South London (leafy but near to other … less attractive parts) and we probably have some randomers try our car most weeks. Facebooks constantly filled with local peoples ring doorbell snapshots. Next door neighbors car was stolen off driveway few months ago. Next door but ones house broken into in broad daylight few weeks ago. I think it happens everywhere, you will get lowlife thieving bastards everywhere and you cannot leave anything to chance! I don’t even leave my car unlocked for a moment if I’m popping inside to grab something quickly!