Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
Phone volume turned up to max and I suddenly end up on her story at full blast listening to her slopping that pasta around🥴🤢

Her bragging really thoughtless. So many people struggle to breastfeed and I could barely pump a drop. She’s only pumping to lose weight - there is absolutely no need for that much of a freezer stash, unless she is planning to donate which there is no way in hell she will - she’s far too selfish. Plus she is going to end up with a massive oversupply.
Not to defend her but I’m pretty sure she has donated in the past because she bragged about it online and she isn’t pumping, it’s just a cup catching the milk from her other boob when baby is feeding off the other.

Kiko

VIP Member
Keen to find out the name of the newest girl. Def thinking olive, eden, Betsy, viola..

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
That's pretty much what a doula is though. Some are great and help women advocate for themselves and navigate pregnancy and birth- offering non medical support that midwives can't, but they're not regulated and some have minimal 'training'. You aren't paying for say a second midwife, someone that can guarantee an easier birth- you're paying for someone to accompany you and hopefully impart some knowledge and support.
I would have thought you’d save your money personally, and have friends or family there instead for support 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people have too much money to throw away!

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Loads of 'influencers' have gotten in trouble with them for posting whole recipes as it means people don't buy the books. They want them to show the finished product but have to buy the book!
Oh I totally misunderstood I thought she meant they didn’t want her posting a picture of her meal

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Oh wow I’ll look that’s, I’ve been looking on magic breaks as I’ve heard that’s the cheapest, did you book al the bits separately?
Thanks
We booked through magic breaks as a package. They do say if you want to stay in a Disney hotel then booking direct you get the best deal, but you will definitely be able to find it a bit cheaper than £1000 for the 2 of you for just 3 days

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Oh she’s off work again, so she’s dicking around on Instagram baking oats with Lotus Biscoffi, doing pregnancy Q&A’s and labelling spice jars 🙄 surely she could deliver some lessons online to her class pupils so that they have even a small level of consistency??!!
Bet the parents of her pupils are fecking livid, hope they raise it with the school governors
why is she off work? Can’t be on maternity leave yet surely?