Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah you can't even compare Emilie to Kate. Emilie is wonderful and her reasons for not announcing her pregnancies, or even the births right away are completely justified.

I'm not familiar with Emilie - what are her reasons for keeping pregnancies and births secret?

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Have you ever been to Disney with a 4 year old? It’s A LOT. Very very common to see children up to age 5 in pushchairs there, there’s a ridiculous amount of walking that’s way too much for their little legs. If she uses a pram at home for her, fair enough, that’s lazy. But not at Disney
Oh I’ll let her off then 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
so she couldn’t go to work yesterday afternoon but she was able to dick around buying snacks for Disneyland Paris????????? Jeeeeeeeez those poor pupils in her class, she doesn’t give two shits about them

E is very well behaved ☕ Annie is in that challenging toddler stage so has been demoted down the pecking order at the Hogarths
Sounds about right for Jaff

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Some nice time off work for sean coming up, after the car incident tonight. She’ll be going on about this for weeks and no doubt will want to claim compensation.
She needs to get a grip.
Not like he fell over though is it. I agree the driver was a twat but he’ll have a bruise at worst which will disappoint them I’m sure.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
As a parent who had a traumatic birth following 12 hours of neglect by 10 medical staff and whose baby died at 7 weeks old because of the trauma suffered during birth, I find her so selfish moaning about Daves birth, she has a healthy 4 year old and had a healthy baby... it wasn't the perfect birth that she wanted but who cares if you and your baby are healthy!
Ahh this is so sad and impossible to ever imagine 💔 so sorry.

Irrch

Chatty Member
Agree with others
She has double buggy
Sean can put the cases on a Reilly with Dave on top. How difficult ?
Or does she literally take ten suitcases.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Loads of 'influencers' have gotten in trouble with them for posting whole recipes as it means people don't buy the books. They want them to show the finished product but have to buy the book!
Are they able to do that though? It’s not like they have gifted her the book. Sorry just generally interested

armyofone

I think you mean Katie… it seems she’s always been a fan of changing names looking at that scan picture.

She seems to forget that she broke the rules and manipulated them to benefit her when she’s preaching about the government. Pot kettle black springs to mind.
Can't nosy at this I'm blocked 🙄