Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
I’ve just had a snoop on her Facebook (some lovely pics of her topless goblin of a dad 🤢) but wouldn’t you think she’d not leave her bag in the car when this type of thing had happened before….I’m so glad she’s not my child’s teacher, she’s a moron!

View attachment 1206632
I’m sure she’s said multiple times that she keeps her bag/purse in the car. All it takes is for one of her followers to know her address and chance it!

Reactions: 1

Jehe

They won’t be losing much if she does….gone right to her due date to make sure she gets as much time away from work as possible….not sure how mat leave works for teachers? In my job we continue to accrue annual leave even when on mat leave so most people just take it at the end to extend their leave, but we don't have set holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will she even go back?
No you don’t accrue holiday

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Any thoughts on the name?? I'm going with Edith or Ivy

I think the point of this is due to the amount of money it cost when she could've had the emotional support of her mother. I only had my husband with me which is all I needed
So many assumptions - how do we know she paid? It could be a friend or she could have got a deal for it being the second time she’s used her! But even if she did pay that’s her choice.

Maybe her mother was looking after the other children?

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I recon baby must be here now
When I had my daughter, they only let me go to 12 days over before they induced me. I assume that’s a fairly standard thing for the safety of the baby and she must be past that now?
Unless she’s refused an induction and is still Sat waiting, but she’s gone very quiet!

Thank god the girls weren’t forced to play the Tesco Aldi price match this week… although Kate you could have won hun if you wasn’t busy filming Sean the entire time ffs

DitaVonCheese

Call it jealousy if you want but I genuinely don’t see how they afford so many holidays? A part time teachers wage, 2 children in childcare, and a mortgage as a minimum. Either Instagram pays a fortune or they have a lot on the credit card…
I was thinking the same…😩