KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt that she can run a 5K in around 28 mins if she really pushes herself and runs flat out (or does it on a treadmill because that’s totally flat with no wind / hills etc) But I don’t believe that her usual running pace is 8 min miles with no pausing

Reactions: 1
1630404287431.png

FFS now I have to deal with her coming onto my Facebook without my consent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she’s already bleating and whinging about the school holidays coming to an end…………….well Kate such is life, you’ve had city breaks in London and Poland and a fortnight in Kos………… only 7 weeks and you’ll be off for half term

Reactions: 12
And she’s already bleating and whinging about the school holidays coming to an end…………….well Kate such is life, you’ve had city breaks in London and Poland and a fortnight in Kos………… only 7 weeks and you’ll be off for half term
She has her next maternity leave to look forward to as well, pretty sure another Dave will be on the cards soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused, the school is closed. But she’s a teacher?

Reactions: 1
Is is really that cold where she is for WOOLY HATS IN SEPTEMBER??!!

(I’m down south and it’s not cold here lol)

DC885950-9633-4755-B55F-D71FB4B17A04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is is really that cold where she is for WOOLY HATS IN SEPTEMBER??!!

(I’m down south and it’s not cold here lol)

View attachment 742723
It’s certainly not hat weather where I am, (Cumbria) my daughter has gone to school with no coat on, but she has just said ‘morning beach walk’ so possibly bit cold in the wind??
She’s also told us where to buy the hats, I don’t think I’ll be rushing to put my daughter in a cheap looking pom Pom hat!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.