KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When children have children. Imagine leaving your two young babes to go and film for the gram your husband doing 15 shots. She also looks two different sizes in those last two grid posts

Reactions: 11
Using a picture of her child in a sponsored Facebook post to peddle a discount code for some crappy brand. Christ she’s desperate. I don’t follow her on Instagram or Facebook (I didn’t even know she had a Facebook page!) so this is purely targeted advertising. How bleeping tragic she is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s a teacher yet STILL doesn’t understand how bad posting a naked photo of your child on social media is!! It’s infuriating!! She did exactly the same with Evelyn and was fuming when somebody reported it- just shows we give more of a damn about the safety of your child than you do!

She’s a teacher yet STILL doesn’t understand how bad posting a naked photo of your child on social media is!! It’s infuriating!! She did exactly the same with Evelyn and was fuming when somebody reported it- just shows we give more of a damn about the safety of your child than you do!
I heard on the radio today that Instagram is the number 1 social media platform for paedophiles to groom children on 😳 now I know her kids are too young to be groomed obviously but it shows how many sickos there are on there. It’s not all “yummy mummy’s” who want toy ideas and food inspiration Kate ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just spent £100 on a tonie for my little ones birthday. Tempted to send it back now they have sent her one no doubt for feee 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just spent £100 on a tonie for my little ones birthday. Tempted to send it back now they have sent her one no doubt for feee 😡
I bought two for my little ones last Christmas, was a large expense for us and then the next week I seem them gift about 10 to influencers 😡😡 needless to say I sent them back and gave them some feedback, they obviously didn't give a tit.

Reactions: 5
Kate herself knows how high calorie tahini is - imagine how many calories are in A’s bowl just for breakfast - I know we shouldn’t worry about calories but I think she’s setting her up to be on the same route she’s been down and that makes me sad

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Kate herself knows how high calorie tahini is - imagine how many calories are in A’s bowl just for breakfast - I know we shouldn’t worry about calories but I think she’s setting her up to be on the same route she’s been down and that makes me sad
She’s making the mistake thinking because it all ‘healthy’ the calories don’t seem to matter….some healthy options have the highest calories. Not that she should be counting calories for a baby. Did I miss her saying how much weight she’d put on after her juice cleanse and trip to Poland or has she kept quiet about that one?

Reactions: 3
She’s making the mistake thinking because it all ‘healthy’ the calories don’t seem to matter….some healthy options have the highest calories. Not that she should be counting calories for a baby. Did I miss her saying how much weight she’d put on after her juice cleanse and trip to Poland or has she kept quiet about that one?
Quiet I think

Reactions: 2
‘Sponsored’ post just popped up on my Facebook, seems she’s using Dave now to make money. It’s an ad for Toniebox. She literally does not care who views her children online it seems

Reactions: 1
She is hilarious one minute asking where to drop off all the bows for refugees. The next, at a car boot sale, (probably flogging all the bows) and buying more toot her kids clearly don’t need. 🙄
Kates stories - buying tit, eating out, holidays, running unbelievable 5ks, dieting, filming her husband getting drunk. Repeat for 5 years. Oh and throw in a little bit of refugee help or milk donation to make her seem varied and a good Christian girl 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
She is hilarious one minute asking where to drop off all the bows for refugees. The next, at a car boot sale, (probably flogging all the bows) and buying more toot her kids clearly don’t need. 🙄
Kates stories - buying tit, eating out, holidays, running unbelievable 5ks, dieting, filming her husband getting drunk. Repeat for 5 years. Oh and throw in a little bit of refugee help or milk donation to make her seem varied and a good Christian girl 🤢🤢
Don’t forget subjecting everyone to her gross images of breast feeding in swimming pool.

Reactions: 3
I think she is actually running those kind of times.... there is a Kate Hogarth on strava who has 3 runs in Kos in the time she was there... I think its her and her pace is consistent with being able to run 6.5k in 36 minutes.

Reactions: 1
I personally think she’s a watch pauser. So yes, her watch and her Strava would say 36 mins for 6.5K but if you run 0.5k, pause your watch and have a rest then go again etc, it will show your total moving time but not your elapsed time. I will take it back if her elapsed time matches her moving time in Strava 🤷🏻‍♀️

I personally think she’s a watch pauser. So yes, her watch and her Strava would say 36 mins for 6.5K but if you run 0.5k, pause your watch and have a rest then go again etc, it will show your total moving time but not your elapsed time. I will take it back if her elapsed time matches her moving time in Strava 🤷🏻‍♀️
I rest my case

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.