KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying Emma again with the stupid affiliate swipe ups 🙄🙄🙄

we need a new thread - my suggestion

keeping Kate #6 so dry & repetitive, no one can be bothered to make up a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mother is in Spain now on another holiday! I can’t cope with how many holidays they have a year!

Reactions: 2
Copying Emma again with the stupid affiliate swipe ups 🙄🙄🙄

we need a new thread - my suggestion

keeping Kate #6 so dry & repetitive, no one can be bothered to make up a thread title 😂
I’d not noticed the copying until it was mentioned here… but, Emma has a ‘yes’ day for Evie, Kate has a ‘yes’ day for Evelyn. Emma buys Christmas wrapping paper, Kate buys some the next day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d not noticed the copying until it was mentioned here… but, Emma has a ‘yes’ day for Evie, Kate has a ‘yes’ day for Evelyn. Emma buys Christmas wrapping paper, Kate buys some the next day!!
Blooming’ pathetic the lot of them

Which Emma is it?

Last edited:
All seems quiet doesn’t it. Prob up the duff again now she’s back at work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.