KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she will find something at Tesco when she does the next AD/shill. Or that perfume MLM scheme shite could be an option? Or maybe there’ll be a Lumi knocking about from that failed venture?

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she will find something at Tesco when she does the next AD/shill. Or that perfume MLM scheme shite could be an option? Or maybe there’ll be a Lumi knocking about from that failed venture?
I did it ... I commented ‘fm perfume’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any interaction ups your followers engagement, making you more appealing to making 'business' links. She seems to be trying a bit too hard recently and think she's trying to supplement her income so she doesn't have to go to work!

Reactions: 2
I knew her mum would come up with a mutton outfit for the christening 🤣🤣 how old is she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They all look so gypsy. Kate can lose weight but she can’t get rid of those shotputter arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why would you post a pic with your tit tape on full show?! She 100% checks every pic after taking it to make sure it’s gram worthy so why wouldn’t you retake?! And what is going on with her hair? Looks like she’s got black roots 8 inches long!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her much. But the christening pics popped up and are so bleeping cringe.
Bras are mandatory for church ladies, keeping classy. 🙃

Reactions: 5
So all this manic running and dieting was so she could wear a revealing dress at her daughter's Christening by the looks. She always does it when there's an occasion. I feel sorry for her daughter's because absolutely everything in their lives will be about what Kate wants and how instagrammable it is.

Reactions: 10
So all this manic running and dieting was so she could wear a revealing dress at her daughter's Christening by the looks. She always does it when there's an occasion. I feel sorry for her daughter's because absolutely everything in their lives will be about what Kate wants and how instagrammable it is.
*daughters 😏 this phone and my sausage fingers are not a good combo 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Excellent example of social distancing at the christening party then 🙄 I know the gatherings are allowed for occasions but you’re still supposed to distance where possible. And if you are going to blatantly disregard the rules would you put it all over your public Instagram? She just couldn’t care less could she.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.