KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her comments about ‘not knowing how to dress’ has she seriously got herself a stylist.! More money than sense

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Glad it's not the same stylist as feebs though. She has done well on her weight loss, let's hope she has found something more sustainable than her previous yo yos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she’s continuing with the high waisted skirts even though they do absolutely nothing for her fat goblin figure. When will she learn to dress for her shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why these insta beg witches brag about tit they get gifted, holidays they go on, houses, cars, tech and tit they can readily buy then sell their worn af tat on a weird side account.

Just donate to a charity and duck off with your crusty begger knees.

Reactions: 7
Lol at Kate reposting that quote ref Breast vs Formula.. she’s part of the problem (in my opinion) because she shoves her breastfeeding down her followers throats

Reactions: 12
Lol at Kate reposting that quote ref Breast vs Formula.. she’s part of the problem (in my opinion) because she shoves her breastfeeding down her followers throats
Totally agree!

Plus, if she really thinks it's not important how you feed your baby, then why is she getting jewellery made with her breastmilk??

You wouldn't see a mom who formula feeds, sending off some Aptamil for it to be turned into a ring 💍🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her 3rd month of selling FM she's made 4 figures profit. HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE?!?!?!

Reactions: 2
In her 3rd month of selling FM she's made 4 figures profit. HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE?!?!?!
I doubt it’s profit, and then as the first poster above has said there is tax on top. MLM are never as good as people make out, it’s all to recruit as the move people under her the more she makes but the more the people above her make. People never do well in MLM.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.