KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210601-185347_Instagram.jpg

Mrs Havisham tried to crash the wedding ....but turned up to a Christening instead...

That first pic, the group photo with the mother sat in the middle.. it reminds me of when the whole family go to the care home to visit great great nana on her 100th birthday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂Remember when she tried to flog that mother of the bride dress her mum had made. What a monstrosity!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the stuff they need to take to the air bnb yet they are going to leave the car and get the tube in? She absolutely no idea!

Reactions: 1
All the stuff they need to take to the air bnb yet they are going to leave the car and get the tube in? She absolutely no idea!
Wouldn’t you drive drop eveything off and then Sean go leave the car and get the tube I n or is that too easy?

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you drive drop eveything off and then Sean go leave the car and get the tube I n or is that too easy?
That would make more sense. It’s the stupidest plan I’ve ever heard. No fun for the kids at all.

Reactions: 1
Why would you even bother going to London with a 3 and a 1 year old! Sounds stressful to me, especially if you’re admitting they’d be happy playing with a ball in the park.

Reactions: 11
Surely the easiest thing to do is drive to the bnb and Kate + children stay there and unload everything out the car THEN Sean drops the car off and gets the tube over.

not a brain cell between them 🙃

• Haha
Literally can’t imagine a worse holiday with 2 toddlers. 😩

We did a day in London when my little girl was 9 months and it was HELL.

Reactions: 5
The town I live in is about a 20 minute train journey from Paddington but with all the extras, you have to set aside 2 hours to get from door to door. No way would I take young children on a 'holiday' there. There are far more family friendly resorts up and down the country that would be way less hassle than the plan they've put together! Some people just don't think anything through

Reactions: 7
Surely the easiest thing to do is drive to the bnb and Kate + children stay there and unload everything out the car THEN Sean drops the car off and gets the tube over.

not a brain cell between them 🙃
Is anyone else looking forward to the stories complaining about the inaccessible tube though?

• Haha
She threw up on the street because her PT session was so tough? Is that normal?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.