KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They kept the nurseries open purely as a financial decision, not todo with risk.
I would have thought she’d want to spend time with her own child 🤷🏻‍♀️when she’s at home anyway.
My two children have a similar age gap and there’s not a chance I would have sent the oldest to nursery when I was at home on mat leave, maybe that’s just me-I actually like my children.

Reactions: 3
They kept the nurseries open purely as a financial decision, not todo with risk.
I would have thought she’d want to spend time with her own child 🤷🏻‍♀️when she’s at home anyway.
My two children have a similar age gap and there’s not a chance I would have sent the oldest to nursery when I was at home on mat leave, maybe that’s just me-I actually like my children.
People have different opinions :)
I'm sending my son to nursery whilst I'm at home as it's good for his development and they've already got my money, and it's not against any rules, plus everyone else's kids are still going..I do definitely like my son though 🤷🤣 can't speak for Kate on that one

Reactions: 13
People have different opinions :)
I'm sending my son to nursery whilst I'm at home as it's good for his development and they've already got my money, and it's not against any rules, plus everyone else's kids are still going..I do definitely like my son though 🤷🤣 can't speak for Kate on that one
😂
She definitely doesn’t like Daves ears

• Haha
I think she’s struggling a bit, based on the last few talking stories she’s done anyway. I work frontline in Mental Health and NHS England have released data and research to say we’re on our way to a second pandemic (Mental Health). Everyone is responding to COVID differently, let’s face it the people running the country have been less that clear.

Reactions: 5
The assumption that people send their kids to nursery because they don’t like their own kids is a little unfair 😂

I’ll be starting maternity leave soon, but I’ll still send my little girl to nursery for 2 days because she loves it and gets a lot out of it.

I feel like all I do on this thread is defend Kate when I can’t bloody stand her, but I honestly don’t think she’s in the wrong sending Evelyn in to nursery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The assumption that people send their kids to nursery because they don’t like their own kids is a little unfair 😂

I’ll be starting maternity leave soon, but I’ll still send my little girl to nursery for 2 days because she loves it and gets a lot out of it.

I feel like all I do on this thread is defend Kate when I can’t bloody stand her, but I honestly don’t think she’s in the wrong sending Evelyn in to nursery.
I agree!
im currently expecting my second and I’ll still send my daughter to nursery for her 2 days when I’m on mat leave because she loves it, helps with development and also I’ll get some one on one time with the baby just like I had with her.
by no means A Kate fan but I’m with her on this one.

Reactions: 7
I agree, I don’t have a child of nursery age (yet!! but he will be soon) and I absolutely will be sending him when I go back to work. Look up pregnant then screwed ... nurseries need us to send them in as they’re getting funding cut so bad.

Reactions: 4
She really needs to give up insta. Her life is a carbon copy of a mishmash of other (slicker) instagrammers. Daves bedroom - same old dangly tit as everyone else. Tesco ads for veganuary when she’s a dairy cow. Bed changing gurning time lapse so rubbish.

(I question myself every day why don’t I just give up watching 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me feel less tit about myself in a horrible way I suppose 😬😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are Tesco for real? She doesn’t even shop at Tesco. ANYONE that follows her through the pandemic knows she goes to Aldi and Asda!!!

Reactions: 7
Cannot take anything she says seriously with that massive offensive bleeping bow on her bonce.

Looks like she's set up a new insta for food and fitness...seems a bit odd when wasn't that what her original page was for? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Looks like she's set up a new insta for food and fitness...seems a bit odd when wasn't that what her original page was for? 🙄
I thought the same and then realised I've no interest in her life, her insta is dull so I've unfollowed!

• Haha
I thought the same. Her content is so dull so not sure why she feels the need for two accounts. Going to unfollow I think as she doesn't bring anything of interest at all anymore

She will use her account with the big following to be able to do more ads with the kids etc so she can make money. Then she will hope to get loads of followers on her new one too to make money. Two account, two different focus groups. Money grabbing cow

I used to like an eggslut....not any more if they’re insistent on feeding lazy blaggers like her for free
Also it’s miles away from where she lives, must have been stone cold by the time it got to her

Reactions: 1
Her Tesco AD did terribly in comparison to her basic posts... she doesn’t post enough for the engagement. So bland 😴

I’ve finally unfollowed 🙌🏼🙌🏼 The new account was the final straw.... what does she think people wanna see her maternity leave pandemic life baking cakes decorating on one account and then slimming on the other ( and she can’t decide a plan give me strength)
Anyone got recommendations for good young mums to follow that aren’t soulless sheep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.