KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no rules for the length of time for exercise, and as others say if she didn’t meet loads of people she’s not done anything wrong. My partner and I regularly go out for that length of time with the dog, there’s nothing else to do so going out for a long walk is very therapeutic.
She does plenty of dickheadish things to comment on without having a go at her for doing something she’s perfectly entitled to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t have children no. Please be careful with your words and tone. After suffering the loss of a child this is incredibly hurtful.

I never said they couldn’t go out I said 2 hours seems excessive. We can agree to disagree it’s fine 😊
It isn’t hurtful at all - I’ve said it previously on here but covid has made people into such curtain twitchers. You cannot expect somebody to stay in the house ALL the time. 2 hours outside isn’t excessive! She has two small children.

It isn’t hurtful at all - I’ve said it previously on here but covid has made people into such curtain twitchers. You cannot expect somebody to stay in the house ALL the time. 2 hours outside isn’t excessive! She has two small children.
It is hurtful when she’s had a miscarriage.

Also I think a few people on here need to hop on over to a rave thread... the discussion of this walk has gone on for far too long 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s becoming worse than Feebs for having her baps out all the time. I bet the dvd driver loves going to hers..... 🤮

She’s becoming worse than Feebs for having her baps out all the time. I bet the dvd driver loves going to hers..... 🤮
I mean... she’s breastfeeding in her own home and not posting endless boob shots on insta, hardly a crime is it? 🙄

I mean... she’s breastfeeding in her own home and not posting endless boob shots on insta, hardly a crime is it? 🙄
I take it you’re a fan? I just don’t see the need to take a photo while breastfeeding and post to thousands of strangers?! Why does she think anyone wants or needs to see that (same goes for Feebs). It’s just all attention and validation seeking.

Reactions: 5
So sorry for your loss @Anon89 xxxx

Right, I’ve done enough sticking up for this head. She might not be breaking any rules (atm) but she’s still a tosser 😂 what happened to her lumi spa thing? Haven’t seen her flogging it for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry for your loss @Anon89 xxxx

Right, I’ve done enough sticking up for this head. She might not be breaking any rules (atm) but she’s still a tosser 😂 what happened to her lumi spa thing? Haven’t seen her flogging it for ages.
The face vibrator seems to be no more....bet all the people who spent £300 on one from her are thrilled.....

Imagine if you’d bought it on credit and you were stuck paying off and then she’s just stopped even mentioning it 😳 I’d be livid. One of old work pals is a minor sw Instagrammer and she’s just started flogging them too. I always think like surely a flannel would do the same thing?

Reactions: 4
I take it you’re a fan? I just don’t see the need to take a photo while breastfeeding and post to thousands of strangers?! Why does she think anyone wants or needs to see that (same goes for Feebs). It’s just all attention and validation seeking.
The title of this thread was my suggestion. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine if you’d bought it on credit and you were stuck paying off and then she’s just stopped even mentioning it 😳 I’d be livid. One of old work pals is a minor sw Instagrammer and she’s just started flogging them too. I always think like surely a flannel would do the same thing?
Oo anyone we know ? Sooo many people I follow now seem to be trying to flog it with the ‘this or that’ stories then inspiring they don’t ‘cold sell’ naff off.
Re Kate - can’t believe how much tat she buys (or is gifted) every other story is personalised bottle or a discount code

Oo anyone we know ? Sooo many people I follow now seem to be trying to flog it with the ‘this or that’ stories then inspiring they don’t ‘cold sell’ naff off.
Re Kate - can’t believe how much tat she buys (or is gifted) every other story is personalised bottle or a discount code
I’d rather not say just in case she reads here 😜 she hasn’t got a thread though, because she’s not a pure dick like Kate 😂

I was thinking the same thing when she was showing off those personalised toiletries the other day. Her house must be full to the brim with naff insta craze tat.

Why is she bothered about the delivery man seeing her breastfeeding? She shows the whole of her Instagram following on a PUBLIC account.

Reactions: 8
I’d rather not say just in case she reads here 😜 she hasn’t got a thread though, because she’s not a pure dick like Kate 😂

I was thinking the same thing when she was showing off those personalised toiletries the other day. Her house must be full to the brim with naff insta craze tat.
Did you see the photo box thing she got the other day? I actually thought that was a good idea, until I saw it was £37! Found one on Amazon for £23, I just have to write my own labels and not have fancy cursive stickers on. They must have some money to burn on stuff like that!

• Wow
Did you see the photo box thing she got the other day? I actually thought that was a good idea, until I saw it was £37! Found one on Amazon for £23, I just have to write my own labels and not have fancy cursive stickers on. They must have some money to burn on stuff like that!
Honestly those plastic boxes are a joke! Like you say, I found them on hobbycraft for £24 and you just need your own stickers. When I first followed her she used to brag about owning a new build but it’s obvious it’s a small one, dread to think how much tit is crammed in there. She will always say they’re clearing out the loft for a car boot, no wonder the way she spends on tat 😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly those plastic boxes are a joke! Like you say, I found them on hobbycraft for £24 and you just need your own stickers. When I first followed her she used to brag about owning a new build but it’s obvious it’s a small one, dread to think how much tit is crammed in there. She will always say they’re clearing out the loft for a car boot, no wonder the way she spends on tat 😂
Definitely can see her house is full of tat looking at all the stuff she has to go on Evelyn’s wall! It’s all lovely, but there’s just so much!

Definitely can see her house is full of tat looking at all the stuff she has to go on Evelyn’s wall! It’s all lovely, but there’s just so much!
I don’t understand her putting a picture of Evelyn as a baby on Evenlyns wall? Why does she need a framed photo of herself on her bedroom wall?

All the stuff would stress me out I get anxiety before buying something if I think I might not use it very much or it’ll end up as clutter 😂

The irony is she’s a victim of the swipe ups from other insta accounts just as much as her followers are a victim of her swipe ups.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.