KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Loving the gossip so sorry for your sister you and @MrsD_89 have been so strong & like you’ve both said, you haven’t been putting it all online just for attention. I had my baby last summer and honestly, I cannot even begin to imagine doing it through lockdown. My heart breaks for all the new mums who’ve had to do it alone and needed support but didn’t get it

Reactions: 5
So sorry to hear about your sister

Reactions: 3
So sorry to hear this very sad news. There are no words to describe the loss of a child from a family.

This is me!
I had a miscarriage the week before lockdown and fell pregnant immediately after. I’ve been pregnant since lockdown officially started.
I started working from home the week of the miscarriage so haven’t been into work since. I’m currently on flexi-furlough too so when I go back to work I will have had 18 months off!

My husband works for the NHS so has been working throughout everything and we also have a 2 year old.
I haven’t been able to properly share my pregnancy with friends and family or seen any of my work colleagues (some went back in before this lockdown but I reached 28 weeks and wasn’t allowed onsite)
Its mental!

Reactions: 1
And just like that she’s back !
To prove you all wrong

I noticed she mentioned the face vibrator in one of her stories but didn’t try to flog it, haven’t seen that thing for ages, wonder what happened with that?!

Reactions: 2
Cant believe she's put a Christmas tree in her 2 year olds bedroom be complaining tomorrow she won't go to sleep or she's taking all the things off there

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think the pt was unethical letting her sign up so soon after having Alan but Each to their own

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.