KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to stop with this yo-yo dieting! Just eat a balanced and nutritious diet, everything in moderation and move your body when you can. Life is too short!

Reactions: 1
That's probably not a true 10lbs gain anyway. It's probably mostly water retention. We all get it when we've been away and have been on the booze and salty food. Plus the travelling. She's absolutely obsessed. Doing a juice cleanse 🙄 has she learnt absolutely nothing all these years she's been on a diet

Reactions: 8
I only followed her for about a year and in that time she did slimming world, weight watchers, intermittent fasting, intuitive eating.. now a juice cleanse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only followed her for about a year and in that time she did slimming world, weight watchers, intermittent fasting, intuitive eating.. now a juice cleanse 🙄
She was in the WW magazine when she was on intuitive eating! That reallllllllly annoyed me 😄

Reactions: 3
Wow that juice cleanse is not cheap 😳 for the ‘beginner’ juices it’s £413 for 7 days 😰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to be careful with what the girls are picking up on in regards to her eating.
I know they’re young but kids pick up on everything and my mum was anorexic when I was growing up and still has food issues now, safe to say my relationship with food is fucked. I’m like fat woman slim, up and down like a yo yo

Reactions: 7
I wanna know how her and Sean are double jabbed so early! I’m slightly older than them and haven’t been able to 😠

I wanna know how her and Sean are double jabbed so early! I’m slightly older than them and haven’t been able to 😠
How old is she? I'm 31 and have been double jabbed for a few weeks now. So has everyone else I know.

How old is she? I'm 31 and have been double jabbed for a few weeks now. So has everyone else I know.
I’m 27 and have been double jabbed since April because I’m a healthcare worker, she’s about the same age as me and not many other people my age are double jabbed unless they’re NHS workers or have an underlying health condition so I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️

I’m mid twenties and been double jabbed since May, but only because I was in group 6.

I’m don’t think she’s turned 30 yet has she?

She needs to be careful with what the girls are picking up on in regards to her eating.
I know they’re young but kids pick up on everything and my mum was anorexic when I was growing up and still has food issues now, safe to say my relationship with food is fucked. I’m like fat woman slim, up and down like a yo yo
Absolutely agree with this. My mum has definite issues with food and being thin, she probably was anorexic at one point but was never diagnosed and even though she’s in her 60s she still eats very restrictively. And my relationship with food has always been horrendous. I’ve always struggled with my weight but it’s got worse since I had kids of my own - I’ve been slim, chubby, obese, overweight, reasonably slim and now I’m very overweight again. I try so hard to never talk about diets or be restrictive in front of my children as I’d hate for them to end up like me. Kate has a responsibility to her girls to not be so fixated on diets and body image.

Reactions: 6
I really like those plenish juices but they are very ‘green’ heavy on the veg and ridiculously priced….you’re also meant to ease yourself into a cleanse. Not come back from bathing in tahini and jump straight in….taking bets she’s raiding the fridge come tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.