KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which bit of ‘STAY AT HOME’ does she not understand?
Saying how she’s been out for a couple of hours this morning- we are struggling Kate. We all want to be out. But the sooner people stay at home, the sooner normality will resume. Go for a brisk walk by all means, a run even but to aimlessly meander for a couple of hours is not ok.
Sorry but when you’ve got kids and they need exercise too an aimless meander that take a couple of hours is the only thing you can manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but when you’ve got kids and they need exercise too an aimless meander that take a couple of hours is the only thing you can manage.
Sorry but I disagree. By all means go for a walk, but a couple of hours is not needed. Plenty of ways to exercise and entertain children without needing to aimlessly wander to kill time. Everyone will have an opinion and that’s fine, this is just mine.
Hopefully one day soon, normality will resume for us and we can all once again go about daily business without worry.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I disagree. By all means go for a walk, but a couple of hours is not needed. Plenty of ways to exercise and entertain children without needing to aimlessly wander to kill time. Everyone will have an opinion and that’s fine, this is just mine.
Hopefully one day soon, normality will resume for us and we can all once again go about daily business without worry.
you obviously don’t have two young children close in age 😂 sometimes a walk is needed and we’re allowed to exercise!

Reactions: 5
🤷‍♀️ It’s not breaking the rules by a long stretch. People going for walks outside with other people from their households is really the least of our worries atm in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s unfair to go in on her for walking a couple of hours when it’s clear from her stories she was doing it for her mental well-being. I’m not a fan of hers but I wouldn’t begrudge a Mum of 2 young kids a couple of hours fresh air.

Reactions: 12
My son is 9 months and is a big boy, but he couldn’t finish that either!

Also the flaxseed and chia or whatever else she’s added made me think twice, like oh do I need to be doing that too?! But then I realised no, don’t second guess yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes! I was unsure why they’d need flaxseeds etc added?
They’re just an extra source of nutrients, no you don’t HAVE to have them but not a bad thing to do. We are vegan so often add things like this to our food, my daughter has flax on porridge or yogurt every day. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t think it’s ridiculous, that portion size for a 7 month old on the other hand 😳

They’re just an extra source of nutrients, no you don’t HAVE to have them but not a bad thing to do. We are vegan so often add things like this to our food, my daughter has flax on porridge or yogurt every day. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t think it’s ridiculous, that portion size for a 7 month old on the other hand 😳
That’s interesting, I’ll have to get some myself. Yeah I did think it was a lot!!!

Reactions: 1
My lo is 10 month - no way would she eat all that she also has the same spoon but it’s too big for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

I bet your kids (if you have them) have tons of fun.

• Wow
She may be sharing it..... I make a big bowl of porridge up in a morning and eat it alongside my little one, spoon for him spoon for me 🤣

I disagree with the majority of Kate’s behaviour in relation to covid - she is part of the problem we’re all facing at the moment. However, getting herself and the two girls out in the fresh air for a few hours is perfectly fine - providing she kept away from others.

Reactions: 10
I bet your kids (if you have them) have tons of fun.
I don’t have children no. Please be careful with your words and tone. After suffering the loss of a child this is incredibly hurtful.

I never said they couldn’t go out I said 2 hours seems excessive. We can agree to disagree it’s fine 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
I disagree with the majority of Kate’s behaviour in relation to covid - she is part of the problem we’re all facing at the moment. However, getting herself and the two girls out in the fresh air for a few hours is perfectly fine - providing she kept away from others.
I agree, she’s done some pretty stupid and irresponsible things during this pandemic. But going for a 2 hour walk with her household provided she didn’t stop and meet with anyone is fine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.