KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had a baby so don’t know the ins and outs but surely if you thought you’d prolapsed then you’re not healed fully so why the duck would you think of running 5km? She’s clearly caused damage running too soon after birth and no doubt she will be back at the doctors wasting NHS time and resources because of her own stupidity. How she is teaching the next generation I’ll never know. God help us all.

Reactions: 17
The baby announcement .... they all just carried on looking at the camera no hugs or anything.

Reactions: 3
Her parents look like “what the duck, you can’t cope with the one you have” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the dad laughed so he didn’t cry. Mom is hoped she was joking as it’s another one for them to help bring up and pay for!

Reactions: 7
Have to say I bloody hate the insta pregnancy announcements - they are so cringe!! Like whoopy do you’re having a baby! I’m surprised Kate’s was so low key tbh.

Reactions: 4
I've not seen her use her face vibrator for a while. Wonder what's happened with that? Not that I'm complaining!!! Glad of the break if I'm honest Kate hun!!

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s had Botox, the movement in her forehead is minimal and would explain that Deer in headlights expression all the time

I find her obsession with exercise bizarre. Yes exercise is great HOWEVER to be so strict on how many steps she needs to do that results in a walk and a HIT? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.