KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she cared about was having a natural birth...then going on holiday... she’s only just noticed the symptoms now?! How weird.

Reactions: 4
She is everything that is wrong with instagram.

First birth with Dave didn’t go to plan so she was desperate to have a doula just so she could say she had a natural birth. At the time she flaunted how brilliant her birth was, but now we see the true story.

Same with breastfeeding - she does it purely so she can boast about it like the Mother Earth she is.

The ironic thing is given the amount of time she spends on self grooming and Instagram she’s clearly not actually that bothered about motherhood!

Reactions: 15
Right I’ve hit an all time low here and I know this is awful but Everytime I see Evelyn I just think arrrghhh! Kate is annoying and so pretentious and I hate the way she touches stuff when she does a haul after shopping. And the way she smacks her lips. Sean is absolute prick and I can tell this from the 2 mins I’ve seen on stories where he tries to be funny and she laughs and entertains it. I got a shock when I read on here he cheated loads. I dunno how Cos he’s awful. What I will say is I loved the way her dad was entertaining the kids whilst on holiday I thought it was really nice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably cos unless you’re a professional athlete your fanny will fall out at four weeks post partum - duck off Kate! How I could be a parent at your school I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably cos unless you’re a professional athlete your fanny will fall out at four weeks post partum - duck off Kate! How I could be a parent at your school I’ll never know
I’m just shocked she’s a teacher and posts all of this for the world to see. Like her pupils parent could easily find this and she pics in her underwear or her crying into the phone Cos she dropped her baby down the stairs. Mind blowing

I miss the boss mummy thread!
Yes so do I! She got absolutely anilated but just went off the radar. She’s awful another one I love to
Hate and I can’t stand the way she speaks to sienna

I can’t believe she has the cheek to moan that the baby hasn’t been sleeping well since their holiday. No tit! The poor baby has been dragged on a plane and back to a totally different country in the middle of a pandemic because you couldn’t go without a holiday, no wonder she’s unsettled! Kate just doesn’t seem to have much maternal instinct at all. Sleep deprivation is tough but have some sympathy for the poor baby and stop being so self obsessed!
Remember this is coming from the woman who cries on insta Cos some one has a vendetta. If I done that and my husband seen it he would be like what the actual duck. Drops her baby down the stairs and films herself crying over it. Such a devout catholic but so you really believe she was with Sean 9 years and never had sex til they were married? No me neither

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m just shocked she’s a teacher and posts all of this for the world to see. Like her pupils parent could easily find this and she pics in her underwear or her crying into the phone Cos she dropped her baby down the stairs. Mind blowing

Yes so do I! She got absolutely anilated but just went off the radar. She’s awful another one I love to
Hate and I can’t stand the way she speaks to sienna

Remember this is coming from the woman who cries on insta Cos some one has a vendetta. If I done that and my husband seen it he would be like what the actual duck. Drops her baby down the stairs and films herself crying over it. Such a devout catholic but so you really believe she was with Sean 9 years and never had sex til they were married? No me neither
Boss mummy's thread got deleted because she deleted loads of followers to get her under 7k and then made her profile private she knew we couldn't talk about her

Reactions: 2
Boss mummy's thread got deleted because she deleted loads of followers to get her under 7k and then made her profile private she knew we couldn't talk about her
I still follow her for entertainment value and the way she speaks to sienna is ridiculous. She treats her like a show. She’ll be like no darling it’s not thst. She’s bloody awful never could stand her!!

Reactions: 6
I still follow her for entertainment value and the way she speaks to sienna is ridiculous. She treats her like a show. She’ll be like no darling it’s not thst. She’s bloody awful never could stand her!!
I still follow too. I'm surprised Shes having another baby.

Reactions: 1
I still follow too. I'm surprised Shes having another baby.
She’s ridiculous loves herself so much and she’s awful. The reveal video in the car when the found
Out they were have a boy was embarrassing I cringed for her. She’s frigging awful and so is Scott. If I went on like that on my phone with my husband he’d be like what the hell. It isn’t normal filming you kid having her dinner and videoing yourself feeling your bump in the mirror everyday

She’s ridiculous loves herself so much and she’s awful. The reveal video in the car when the found
Out they were have a boy was embarrassing I cringed for her. She’s frigging awful and so is Scott. If I went on like that on my phone with my husband he’d be like what the hell. It isn’t normal filming you kid having her dinner and videoing yourself feeling your bump in the mirror everyday
Another one for the ‘loves themself too much’ brigade!

Omg I watched this too and Scott didn’t even look that impressed or happy. He seems so ignorant.

What the f is that weird daisy thing she puts in Daves strand of hair? Really annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the f is that weird daisy thing she puts in Daves strand of hair? Really annoys me
I think it’s probably a braid from holiday?

In the video with Dave and her tap shoes, I swear Dave tells Kate to put her phone away.

I think it’s probably a braid from holiday?

In the video with Dave and her tap shoes, I swear Dave tells Kate to put her phone away.
I thought I heard this too! Imagine how much she has her phone shoved in her face for her to actually ask/tell her to put her phone away :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she started running sooner than 6 weeks after Alan was born, so I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done herself some damage. What a vain woman she is. Maybe she’ll learn a lesson from this... although I won’t hold my breath.
She’s a knob head!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.