KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 3 weeks it sounds a ridiculous amount, everyone's body is different, and if it was a cumulative amount over the 12 weeks then perhaps if she had measured initially just after birth, but someone asked in the comments and she said 3 which is just bananas.
ooh yeah I see what you mean now that makes sense x

I can’t believe she has the cheek to moan that the baby hasn’t been sleeping well since their holiday. No tit! The poor baby has been dragged on a plane and back to a totally different country in the middle of a pandemic because you couldn’t go without a holiday, no wonder she’s unsettled! Kate just doesn’t seem to have much maternal instinct at all. Sleep deprivation is tough but have some sympathy for the poor baby and stop being so self obsessed!

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she has the cheek to moan that the baby hasn’t been sleeping well since their holiday. No tit! The poor baby has been dragged on a plane and back to a totally different country in the middle of a pandemic because you couldn’t go without a holiday, no wonder she’s unsettled! Kate just doesn’t seem to have much maternal instinct at all. Sleep deprivation is tough but have some sympathy for the poor baby and stop being so self obsessed!
Amen 👏

Reactions: 5
Everyone moans about their kids (which of course you're allowed to! I deffo do) but with Kate I feel it goes much deeper than that. She clearly loves the attention that pregnancy and breast feeding brings her, but she is* clearly crap at coping with her own kids and is still very immature and selfish. They both are. She can't cope at all without her parents helping her, financially and physically. She's a grown married woman with a house of her own. There are 17 & 18yr old single parents with no help that would put her to shame and she has the nerve to pull the professional teacher card when it suits her. Can't stand the spoilt, entitled cow!

Reactions: 18
Everyone moans about their kids (which of course you're allowed to! I deffo do) but with Kate I feel it goes much deeper than that. She clearly loves the attention that pregnancy and breast feeding brings her, but she is* clearly crap at coping with her own kids and is still very immature and selfish. They both are. She can't cope at all without her parents helping her, financially and physically. She's a grown married woman with a house of her own. There are 17 & 18yr old single parents with no help that would put her to shame and she has the nerve to pull the professional teacher card when it suits her. Can't stand the spoilt, entitled cow!
Absolutely. I dread to think what she’s going to be like when her kids are a bit older with their own personalities and have lost the cute baby/ toddler appeal. There are much younger parents who do a million times better than her, and there are some women who would be much more suited to motherhood who sadly can’t have children, it boils my blood!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same, the poor baby won’t know if she’s coming or going. If she bothered to try and form some sort of routine, she’d find it so much easier. My daughter was useless without a nap and bedtime routine.

Reactions: 5
Always about Kate, Annie isn’t sleeping so I can’t go to the gym.

I think she wanted the fairytale, married with 2.4 kids and a house. She probably knows he cheats but as long as it appears she has it all who cares and once’s she thin again she’ll be even more insufferable 🙄

Reactions: 11
Always about Kate, Annie isn’t sleeping so I can’t go to the gym.

I think she wanted the fairytale, married with 2.4 kids and a house. She probably knows he cheats but as long as it appears she has it all who cares and once’s she thin again she’ll be even more insufferable 🙄
Although she's never actually been thin! And never will be, she's got her dad's fat goblin genes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We haven’t seen much of the face vibrating lately but she’s so boring with her new beginnings tit every 5 days

Reactions: 1
Never expected to listen to a primary school teacher discussing her concerns about a prolapse and how bad she tore in labour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure she started running sooner than 6 weeks after Alan was born, so I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done herself some damage. What a vain woman she is. Maybe she’ll learn a lesson from this... although I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she started running sooner than 6 weeks after Alan was born, so I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done herself some damage. What a vain woman she is. Maybe she’ll learn a lesson from this... although I won’t hold my breath.
She did! I thought that as soon as she said prolapse.

Also takes a good 90 minutes - 2 hours to get lashes done. Wonder who she palmed the kids off with.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see her account anymore as she is still private 😭 what has she been posting?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.