Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those trousers she's paid someone to tell her to wear are ridiculous! They're sitting far too high on her, her boobs are almost touching them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 Jesus Christ those trousers are practically up to her armpits!! So even with a stylist she continues to get it so wrong! She doesn’t have a waist so needs to stop dressing like she does!

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, she doesn’t half splash the cash for a family with 3 kids where the parents bring in 1.5 teachers salaries.
Ninny and Jaffa Mark pay for all the holidays ☕
Seaaaaaan’s Mam (nice lady) does a LOT of childcare ☕
Seaaaaaan picks up extra hours work teaching swimming ☕
KK really ought to have ironed those trousers
As for that stylist…….well at least Dick Turpin wore a mask 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear those trousers 🤦‍♀️ she could be a size 6 and they wouldn’t flatter because her torso is too short and she doesn’t have a waist. Her stylist isn’t so great after all 😖

Reactions: 7
The trousers 🙈
Can't decide what's worse them or the fact she's nearly the colour of the worktop behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was tempted to invest in that dressed by Danielle but seeing she’s put KK in wide legs I’ll pass. Why are they literally under her boobs, does she not have a waist to wear them high waisted? Fkn belly warmer

Reactions: 1
Those trousers are horrific, and if that’s the best outfit she can advertise then I’d hate to see the worst. They’re far too long for her and make her look awfully disproportioned. Not a good look.

Reactions: 2
Was tempted to invest in that dressed by Danielle but seeing she’s put KK in wide legs I’ll pass. Why are they literally under her boobs, does she not have a waist to wear them high waisted? Fkn belly warmer
Just go to John Lewis, it’s free, no pressure to buy and they’ve never put me in a bad outfit yet!

Reactions: 1
And so, the seed is sown… (maybe quite literally!). Latest stories… ‘pictures like this really make me want another baby!’

Watch out Seaaaaaan, KK’s on the hunt for some baby batter! 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And so, the seed is sown… (maybe quite literally!). Latest stories… ‘pictures like this really make me want another baby!’

Watch out Seaaaaaan, KK’s on the hunt for some baby batter! 🫣🫣🫣
She always said she wanted 4 sprogs. She deffo wants that boy von Jaff

Ninny and Jaffa Mark pay for all the holidays ☕
Seaaaaaan’s Mam (nice lady) does a LOT of childcare ☕
Seaaaaaan picks up extra hours work teaching swimming ☕
KK really ought to have ironed those trousers
As for that stylist…….well at least Dick Turpin wore a mask 😵
God, she's got them all where she wants them hasn't she!? Free holidays, free childcare

God, she's got them all where she wants them hasn't she!? Free holidays, free childcare
You’re right!
Sean’s family are lovely but it all about Ninny and Jaffa Mark ☕
Even when KK was on Mat Leave she used to palm the kids off at any opportunity she could get, usually so she could get her hair or nails done, put her tan on, go shopping or have a PT session☕
She’s non-stop spending☕
KK gets insanely jealous of the other grandchildren ☕
She is desperate for another baby, she wants a boy ☕but more so she wants another year off work ☕
---
She always said she wanted 4 sprogs. She deffo wants that boy von Jaff
Dave, Alan, Gregory and Jeff Von Jaff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re right!
Sean’s family are lovely but it all about Ninny and Jaffa Mark ☕
Even when KK was on Mat Leave she used to palm the kids off at any opportunity she could get, usually so she could get her hair or nails done, put her tan on, go shopping or have a PT session☕
She’s non-stop spending☕
KK gets insanely jealous of the other grandchildren ☕
She is desperate for another baby, she wants a boy ☕but more so she wants another year off work ☕
---

Dave, Alan, Gregory and Jeff Von Jaff
Didn't her brother have a boy when she pregnant at the same time as Gary? That would have pissed her right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.