Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them hearts 🙈 Jesus, ppl will make literally any old crap won't they to coin in on ppls anxieties. Parents completely destroying children's chances to develop any resilience 🙈surprised her as a 'teacher' would do that really when she knows that once the school doors close kids generally get over the separation anxiety they were feeling. My eldest was absolutely awful in early primary at leaving us but we instilled confidence and proper skills so that he could overcome it which have continued to be vital for him going on residentials etc!

Reactions: 3
Them hearts 🙈 Jesus, ppl will make literally any old crap won't they to coin in on ppls anxieties. Parents completely destroying children's chances to develop any resilience 🙈surprised her as a 'teacher' would do that really when she knows that once the school doors close kids generally get over the separation anxiety they were feeling. My eldest was absolutely awful in early primary at leaving us but we instilled confidence and proper skills so that he could overcome it which have continued to be vital for him going on residentials etc!
I think it’s a lot more of a complex issue for some children. Especially post lock downs ect. I unfollowed her so not sure what the situation is with “evy” 🙄 but I know how much my daughter has struggled since lock downs ect and little things like this are a huge help for her. We still work to in-still confidence and independence ect but it affects her every day life so intervention and transition items such as this are really helpful.

I think it’s a lot more of a complex issue for some children. Especially post lock downs ect. I unfollowed her so not sure what the situation is with “evy” 🙄 but I know how much my daughter has struggled since lock downs ect and little things like this are a huge help for her. We still work to in-still confidence and independence ect but it affects her every day life so intervention and transition items such as this are really helpful.
Yes I get what you mean, my eldest is naturally a real stress head and overthinks everything (lot of kinda nervous energy) so we've had to do loads of groundwork with him to get him to where he is today and so glad we did it back at 4/5/6yrs through working with a CAMHS practitioner at his school cos its really helped him and he's now nearly 10. Lockdown kinda helped him in some ways cos he had all that extra time with us safe at home but he transitioned to junior school in middle of it all so missed out in the last half of his final year in infants and then had to start at a school we'd never even stepped inside because of the restrictions! :) on other hand he developed extreme travel sickness since lockdown! 🙈
My middle kid lost out on nearly all his time in the preschool nursery with the school closures and has just breezed thru his reception year, complete contrast!

What a completely impractical second car 😆 with 3 children you’d think she would have changed to a 5 door by now surely?!

Also nice strategic placement of the AD there- who doesn’t love a report to the ASA for sneaky adverts! You’ve got a whole text box there Kate- make it obvious you’re getting it free!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Costumes on backwards but she claims in the comments they got themselves dressed each time? No offence but Annie doesn't even look capable of pulling up pants. Someone commented on how clever she is for her age....evidence?!

Reactions: 5
Like duck did Annie get herself dressed. I've got a two year old whose a couple of months older than Annie, she's fully potty trained and capable of pulling trousers and pants up and down and she's very forward in terms of physical ability and language but she can't get dressed herself, let alone in a swimming costume so I HIGHLY doubt Annie can 🥴 why bother lying!

BEST AGE GAP EVER. BEST BIRTH EVER. BEST GENDERS EVER. Bore off Jaffa
But still desperate for that boy. Gender disappointment even in the ‘the pregnancy was so different we were convinced she was a boy’ part. I don’t for one moment dismiss gender disappointment as it is a thing, but she could discuss it and tackle a real issue for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s probably happy with having girls but her horrible manchild husband isn’t

Does Kate not follow news / social media. It’s been all over that passports are taking 10+ weeks to come why would sue book a holiday knowing this!!!!

Reactions: 13
Does Kate not follow news / social media. It’s been all over that passports are taking 10+ weeks to come why would sue book a holiday knowing this!!!!
Is she thick?! Olive is about 9 weeks old, time limit is 10 weeks for a new passport. If she’d have applied straight away she could have had it by now. I applied for my babies in June and it took 5 weeks.

Reactions: 5
How unfair that she was gifted that expensive breast pump that 'isn't even available in the uk yet' for free.

Especially given that a)baby is latching fine and she's only small/not going back to work doesn't 'need' to pump yet like some might. Ansb) she's made it so smugly obviously that she's able to just leak and catch x amount ounces. No sweat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.