Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she managed to get through the airport without the assistance she requested; just like millions of parents do without thinking they’re hard done by
Omg I must have missed that. She wanted assistance! We managed taking 5 under 6 on holiday abroad 2 being under 13 months 😂😂 who does she think she is.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would cover the kids up more. 29 degrees in Greece sbd they sat there in little swimming costumes, no hats

Reactions: 1
I wish she would cover the kids up more. 29 degrees in Greece sbd they sat there in little swimming costumes, no hats
I say this every time she’s goes on holiday, they’ve not got hats on either.
I’ve just got back off holiday and my daughter was only one of about three kids around the pool who was in a sun safe suit and hat, so many just had swimsuits or bikinis on - I don’t understand people going for cuteness over the safety of their children's delicate skin.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even with her latest stories and she’s supposed to be a primary school teacher. On a public page, wtf
It takes a lot for something to shock me on SM but those stories really did leave me open mouthed.

My sister is a recently qualified teacher and she has had to completely lockdown her social media posts even going as far as posting a lot of stuff just for family members and close friends. I don’t get how she hasn’t been pulled up by her LEA about her SM usage.

Reactions: 5
Forever grateful?! Is she having a laugh? I’ve never, ever, ever seen a glimpse of gratefulness from this witch
Edit: haha wrong thread… oops. Still tho… jaff isn’t great for being grateful either 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I missed it, what was she doing?
Stories are still there.

I just have no words. Disgusting. And to share it. She can’t have any brain cells or ever done a safeguarding course (I haven’t but I know enough)
For future reference. That poor child
EA3D4F76-2AD2-45AB-84FB-0F9444E082C1.jpeg
38682B9B-FEED-43BD-A261-EE8D1808085C.jpeg
4FACB39B-19B8-4F80-A5C7-617F1F09CFEE.png
70FAE1B4-26EF-48C9-986C-4B1A9D271B08.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just shows you what kind of family they are, fuckin disgusting. Old leather face there laughing her head off, obviously finding it hilarious what her granddaughters are putting in their mouth. Not a fuckin brain cell between the lot of them :mad:

Stories are still there.

I just have no words. Disgusting. And to share it. She can’t have any brain cells or ever done a safeguarding course (I haven’t but I know enough)
For future reference. That poor child
View attachment 1492301View attachment 1492304View attachment 1492302View attachment 1492303
Old ninny pissed again, fuckin skank.

Reactions: 10
Another undeclared AD on her page.... Anyone know how to report this as undeclared on Instagram?

Reactions: 4
Another undeclared AD on her page.... Anyone know how to report this as undeclared on Instagram?
Quick and easy. Just need screenshots, the time and date you saw it and why you’re complaining (undeclared/not marked correctly)
ETA just noticed they say quickly and easily 🤣 I’ve done it loads for other accounts and can confirm it’s really simple

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.