Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ages ago….well the start of July…so not even 3 weeks when they’re taking 10….god help the future generation with her teaching them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes so thick. Obviously doesn't listen to the news about passports. I hope it doesn't come in time. Would teach her not to think that she's so important the rules and times didn't apply to her.

Reactions: 11
Does Kate not follow news / social media. It’s been all over that passports are taking 10+ weeks to come why would sue book a holiday knowing this!!!!
I came to say the exact same thing, it’s been all over the news for months, I know a few people who have had to cancel holidays due to passports not arriving when they left loads of time! If she was that desperate she should have applied as soon as she was born not “ages ago/beginning of July” this is her all over, no rules apply to
Princess kate!

Reactions: 9
She could have paid for fast track at the time of application, or booked an appointment then and saved all this hassle.
Also those eyelashes are horrendous!! I don't understand why people think they good.

Reactions: 8
Here come the ad-affiliate links to afford the last minute passport and hotel booking 🙃 YAY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We had to take our 6 week old on holiday, it was a long planned holiday and she was a surprise. We took her to an in person appointment as soon as she was registered, there’s no way I would’ve risked the standard process, and that’s without the recent delays! She’s been so stupid and cost herself so much in the process!

Ages ago….well the start of July…so not even 3 weeks when they’re taking 10….god help the future generation with her teaching them
she literally says they’ve had it 5 weeks 😂 no they haven’t. Start of July…we are in July. There aren’t even 5 weeks in bloody July

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am sure she said she had less than a week to get it sorted so guessing mid/end of next week
Is this the trip she was trying to get help at the airport for?

Reactions: 4
Am sure she said she had less than a week to get it sorted so guessing mid/end of next week
Is this the trip she was trying to get help at the airport for?
Good luck to her! I sent my son’s away in April - leaving plenty of time before our holiday, I’ve spent hours on the phone trying to get it in time, with my MP’s help it arrived on Friday! This is not the year to hope for a quick turnaround - it’s a game of roulette as to who gets it back in a matter of weeks and who waits! My friend drove up to Glasgow (from London!) to get a first passport for her baby as they were flying to a family wedding and needed it quickly - if so desperate to go away she should have done this!

• Wow
Hehehe only 48 hours til holiday and still no passport

Wonder if she’ll stay home with Oliver and let Seannnnn take Dave and Alan?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hehehe only 48 hours til holiday and still no passport

Wonder if she’ll stay home with Oliver and let Seannnnn take Dave and Alan?
She said 48 hours after the appointment on Saturday

So she goes on the 8th August, so say she did really apply ‘beginning of July’ if it was the 1st she left herself less than 6 weeks to get the passport 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 THICK as mince

Reactions: 4
There is a god!!!!!!!! Never wanted someone’s holiday ti go ti tit more in my life than I have hers hahaha x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hoping she doesn’t get the passport 😂 what an idiot

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.