Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can run parkrun without having your barcode scanned, just means you don't get an official result. They don't check you've got it before you set off.....

Ninny and Jaffa Mark pay for all the holidays ☕
Seaaaaaan’s Mam (nice lady) does a LOT of childcare ☕
Seaaaaaan picks up extra hours work teaching swimming ☕
KK really ought to have ironed those trousers
As for that stylist…….well at least Dick Turpin wore a mask 😵
God, she's got them all where she wants them hasn't she!? Free holidays, free childcare

Snoopysnooper

Oh I see, I had visions of her sat there doing all the washing while the family are out enjoying the sunshine. In that case I agree; great idea. Even though in pains me to say it 😂
To be fair we did this in America a few years ago and plan to do it again next month 😂 less washing when we’re home and less to pack!

My little one is covered head to toe on holiday in factor 50 and never burnt but he did go brown and have tan lines (little white bum does look very cute I must admit 😂) so I do think it depends on skin type?
Mine are the same, always put factor 50 on them but they still get a little tan. Never ever burnt though

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Anyone know which Center parcs? Off to whinfell this week and don’t want her massive pancake nips putting me off my pancakes
I’d say whinfell as they were at tebay services which is just down the road. It’s also the closest to her I think!?